Chapter 67

Happy Reading 📖

I thought I saw Rudra there, maybe it's just my mind-paying trick with Me

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I thought I saw Rudra there, maybe it's just my mind-paying trick with Me. I left my address and even emailed him on his office email because my phone sim got damaged thanks to me. The only time I let myself loose and feel the anger instead of letting it out in tears I end up damaging more things.

Now I only remember my parent's number and I can't ask them for his number, a part of me is scared of rejection but what more can happen? I left my email, penthouse address and a freaking letter when the only letter in my life I have written was in school that was also formal.

He didn't even try to approach me now I am stuck here.

" Miss Shivanya. " I look at my lawyer who somehow is navigating me out of this mess just like he is navigating his car in the Mumbai traffic.

" I am sorry. What were you saying? " I say.

" Can you be at least in the present? Don't get lost in your mind. " He says without looking at Me.

How can I be here when all I remember is him? I can't sleep, can't eat, I don't want to talk to anyone or leave my room. I don't want to do a single thing, I try to just solve things that are in my hand and need my complete attention but my attention, heart, mind, soul everything is left behind in the ruin of my life.

But I looked up the procedure of divorce it's pretty long and I have time for that. But what will I do if he doesn't want to do anything, I can't exactly force him to love me back.

" You can't just sit and let people walk over you. You need to keep your point firmly. If you don't believe in yourself no one is going to believe in you. " He says like he is scolding Me. But I am past caring what he says.

Every day without him feels like a battle I need to fight. All alone.

I talked with Mumma twice very briefly but before I could say anything she was already presuming Rudra was with me and I didn't say anything to correct her. At the end of the day, it's my life, my problems, and I need to find the solutions. So I ended that call as fast as possible saying everything was fine.

" I will try next time," I whisper. He passes me a bottle of juice and I raise my eyebrows in question.

" I don't want my client to faint. " I don't argue with his assumption and take the bottle, drinking a few sips from it. Feeling the liquid passing my food pipe before stopping in my stomach. Yep, I felt it.

" And we are doing the magazine interview Tomorrow. Don't be late. " He says as the car comes to a halt. Thank God it's a magazine interview which will be just talking not video type.

He drops Me at the main entrance of the building after deciding tomorrow's schedule. I see his car leaving, I don't know how I ended up with him. But he is not impatient with me like I thought.