Chapter 36

Happy Reading 📖

Don't forget to vote and comment 😇

I was pissed off when I got caught up in the aftermath of the Haldi ceremony

I was pissed off when I got caught up in the aftermath of the Haldi ceremony. I went to inform Rishi that I was going and ended up covered in Haldi as the bowl got emptied on my damn head, I wouldn't have gone in the first place but his last night state left Me a little disturbed. He saw everyone with their women and missed his girlfriend who didn't pick up his calls which made him a little drunk. I should have paid more attention when he was having one drink after the other plastering his best fake smile. But after my lecture to him last night he wouldn't do anything that would spoil his sister's wedding.

Now I definitely regret going in the middle of that fun . Yes that's what they called it FUN. It was a ceremony until the things went with the ritual method but nothing after that. What are the kids ! Playing Holi with the Haldi. Just a bunch of fuckers.

And here I am in the bathroom listening to Shivanya laugh at Me like I am a clown at best and literally when I see myself in the mirror her laughter is justified. She looks spotless just like she left the room, the additional gajra in her bun that was not their when she left add more beauty to her look even if their are yellow faint prints on her cheeks telling me that she wiped the haldi from her face.

I look at her laughing with her head back placing a hand on her stomach. Her laughter is the best sound I have heard till date , carefree like a soothing song , like a delicate musical note. And despite I look like hell but still atleast this is not  that bad if I get to see her laugh like this. This is the first time she is laughing like this because of Me the last time I saw her was with Madhav the night when I went to Udaipur. I can look at her counting the damn stars all night and still I will never get enough of her sight.

I get rid of the kurta and hear the clicking sound of the phone camera before she can escape with the cartoon like photos of Me , I trap her between the shower door keeping the phone on the cabinet just glancing at the photo she clicked once. Now at this point I don't give negative fucks about the photo when I have her trapped in the shower stall. She keeps on saying that it's not fair, it's not her fault but when I have been fair to anyone. If I want her face covered in Haldi like mine no one can stop Me. This is anyway completely harmless. Her negotiation technique is the cutest I have ever seen I would have given her anything now but not the thing she is asking.

I was about to cover her face with Haldi using my hand but decided against it in the last movement. My cheeks came in contact with her soft ones rubbing in a circular motion on one side. I see her eyes pinched close just like saw her on the day when I first saw her with my hand wrapped around her waist.

"Open your eyes." I want her to see who does she belongs to , who is the only man who will ever touch her . My Wife. Anyone else is free to try but they will end up six feet deep before they even look in her direction forget about laying a finger on My Wife , Meri jaan.