Chapter 35

Happy Reading 📖

P.S We Are a family of 1 K and crossed 500K+ Reads.🕺

Saying that I am scared of anything that involves the public is the mother of all understatement

Saying that I am scared of anything that involves the public is the mother of all understatement. In reality I am freaking terrified to do anything when people are watching but when Rudra asked Me for a dance I just could not refuse him. I just do not want to make a fool of myself , I very well know that I am terrible at things like singing and dancing.

All I did was to follow his lead and let him sway my body in the rhythm of the song."Don't look around no one else matters just look at Me." I just did as he said and slowly lost myself in his eyes like the world around us just disappeared and all I could see was him , US , the way he twirled Me like a princess , kept on talking to me , in between to divert my attention. I didn't even realise when one song ended and the other started until He bought me back from my fairytale.

We both get down from the dance floor , I feel my face on fire by the way Rudra is looking at Me right now his hand on my waist giving Me not just butterflies but I can feel the entire zoo. We both stand together for some time and watch the others dancing , I can feel myself leaning into his touch.

"Let's go." Rudra says looking down at Me.

"Hah , but.." Before I could finish he talked over Me and said.

"You must be tired , the drama is almost over let's go." He says in his calm tone only for Me to hear even though we are surrounded by people and loud music.

" Drama ? " I say raising my eyebrows. Did he just called the entire function a Drama.

" Hmm what do you think is all this, don't tell Me you are not getting bored. " He doesn't look at Me but his expression doesn't waver for a second anyone can say that he is loving it here but no one knows what's going inside his Head. Of course, I should have known that this was the last place Rudra would want to be.

"Nope it's not at all boring." I pause to debate whether I should say what's on my mind or let it go.

"Say what's going on in that head of yours." He says taking last sip of whiskey from the glass tumbler.

"So.. You are getting bored.., like all the time you were here." I ask hesitant , I should have kept my mouth shut. "Let's go." I say.

We both turn around and walk in the direction of the garden where I was chattering like a mad woman yesterday. His hand still resting on my back but now it doesn't feel odd at all instead I feel it more odd when his hand is not there. Weird change.