Chapter 18

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Happy Reading

He Left !!

Along with it, all the hope vanished in thin air, I felt my knees weakening as if they were not capable of even carrying me to the Bed. I sat on the floor don't know what to do. I hear the sound of smashing and breaking of glass it's none other than Rudra. Tears continuously stream down as if the dam is broken. I don't know how long I sat there crying silently against the wall hugging my knees to my chest for the loss of the relationship that I thought was blooming , the future I thought was possible.

Will I ever be loved by someone?
Will I be enough for someone who will love me , cherish me and understand me?
Am I asking too much ?
Why can't I have what everyone in the world has ?

The Man who was supposed to Marry me ditched me at the last moment like I didn't have a heart beating in me , I am not a person with feelings. And the Man who married me , I don't think he wants Me. I am nothing more than a burden, a Fucking responsibility to him.

Enough. If he doesn't want Me then I won't spoil his life. I won't force him to play a part of a perfect husband every fucking day. I stand up and drag myself to the closet on shaky legs. I can feel my eyes stinging from all the crying.

I don't bother to look in the Mirror what I already know by catching my reflection in the glass doors that my face and eyes are swollen and red from all the crying but I don't care. I turned on the faucet and let the bathtub fill with water as I stripped out of my clothes locking the bathroom door.

I sank into the tub the cold water making my entire body shiver almost stopping my breath in my lungs. But I don't move out , I let it numb me to the extent that I don't even feel a single part of my body . Dipping my head completely in the water a few times holding my breath each time for as long as possible despite I have never even entered a swimming pool. I sat in the water for as long as possible in the cold. Until my body could not take any more. After getting out I fell on the floor my legs were numb , and I didn't even feel the pain . But why do I still feel my heart hurting.

I change into my nightwear. My body shivered from the after-effects of the cold making it hard to breathe. I don't bother drying my hair. All of my energy is drained , I don't have it in me to even lift a finger. Even before opening the door I know that he is not there. Just like the first night I spent in this room he came after I was asleep.

It feels like deja-vo.

I made my way towards the Jharoka it was two in the morning. I tried to get my mind to shut down and get as much rest as possible Because anxiety and anticipation mated in my stomach. In the morning, something was going to end . In the morning, my life was going to change. Better End everything now than later when I would have been deeply invested in this life.

My mind drifted to my family, would they be disappointed in Me? But I am sure that they will always support me in every decision of My Life. But after spending some time with Rudra they will definitely feel at a loss. I remember how much Mumma liked him and could not stop praising him.