Chapter 62

I am republishing a lot of you didn't got the notification and it wasn't opening.

Dear Gentle Readers.

I have tried to include some pictures which aren't exactly like my imagination but this is want I found closest.
Watch the reel for further imagination of the 3 days trip which I haven't written.

Happy Reading.

" Rudra, please I really want to see the Statue Of Liberty from near

" Rudra, please I really want to see the Statue Of Liberty from near. " She says clutching my hand. If she keeps on being so persistent then I won't be able to divert her attention to somewhere else.

She also knows the only way to reach the island is only by water. Maybe I am just being overprotective. I know she has overcome her fear but I still don't want to trigger any memory. I remember the hollow , blank and soulless eyes the day she stood near the pool , not replying to Me. I won't do anything to diminish the shine in her eyes , even it's for a short time.

" Rudra " She says hugging my waist and looking up at Me with these beautiful big eyes .

Damn , I'll have to take her.

" Don't think of me like a fragile thing that will break so easily. Atleast I can expect it from you , that you won't treat Me like this.  One can't avoid water even if they want to. It's impossible. And Mumbai also has water if you are forgetting. Entire sea Rudra. " She says firmly. " I am not so weak as you think of Me. Don't treat Me like everyone else." Her last words were both disappointing and accusing.

" Have you ever been on a boat ? " I ask , there must a boat ride or something there , I am not sure though. If she hasn't been on a boat or anything then I am still debating my decision.

" No. But... Rudraaa." She acts like a child.

" You know how to swim ? " She asks .

" Yes I know but..." I say but she doesn't let Me finish.

" Then I can't see what's the problem , I trust You with my life. I know you won't let anything happen to Me even if the Ferries sink. " She says confidentiality.

She trusts Me with her life. I know saying something like that and even trusting someone is not easy. If someone asks me to sit in darkness saying they are present I probably won't trust them. But she is doing , our fears might be different but a fear is still a fear.

Shivanya mentioned it to Madhav when she was telling him all excited about what she had seen and what was left , to which his message came immediately eary this morning.

Madhav
" Do you know how to swim ? "

Me
" I do know. "

His response didn't came.

Me

" Why are your asking ? Don't you still trust Me with Shivanya ? "