Chapter 38

Happy Reading 😇

As I enter the elevator from the Parking Lot my phone pops up with a fuck tone of notification but I sort it down ignoring all except the one of Rishi

As I enter the elevator from the Parking Lot my phone pops up with a fuck tone of notification but I sort it down ignoring all except the one of Rishi. He was supposed to send Me each and Every photo of Shivanya including the ones in which we both were together.

He showed Me a few photos of us when we were having breakfast in the Morning. The little shit wants me to cook for him in return for the Photos. ME ! Fucking Impossible.

I am grinning like an idiot when I exit the elevator to check on the reception area there are a few people milling around with bags.

Hearing a few grasp and terrified glances I walk to the reception area the smile replaced by a frown. Seeing a few employees on duty missing irritation bubbles in me.

Their small picnic is over .

The Hotel's Seventh anniversary is in a week away and look at their carelessness.

" Where is everyone ? " I ask raising my voice at Dev working in the reception area. I remember it's not his day today he must be filling in for someone. I am absent for a few days and they try to give me a Fucking field day.

" Vo sir it's Prem Daughter's birthday today so everyone is in the garden outside the staff lounge. " Dev says meekly taking a step back even when there is a four-foot desk between us.

" Hmm. Tell everyone to get back as fast as possible and send The Manager to my office. " I say walking away from reception to the elevator but for some unknown reason my steps flatter. Turning around I walk straight to the staff lounge area looking at the videos Rishi sent Me.

A kid slams into Me as soon as I walk outside in the dimly lit back garden . I see a girl falling in front of Me crying probably because she slammed into Me and stagged back because of the momentum. Her wails fill the surroundings.

" Hii baby. " I say dusting the nonexistent dirt off her clothes before picking her up in my arms.

" Shh " I rock her a little trying to calm her down , where the fuck is everyone. I know she is Prem' s daughter because I have seen her play in the garden a few times not to point out the cake smeared on her cheeks and mouth.

" Shh baby , tell Me where does it hurts. " I say whipping her tears that are streaming down like the Jog Falls. I look around , but there is no one in sight so I walk back inside the the lobby to the elevator telling Dev to send Prem to my Office.

" Hii don't cry , you are a strong girl . Right . " She looked at Me with tears in her eyes but stopped crying and nodded a yes .

" It's your Birthday today ? " I ask trying to distract her.

" Yes ! It's My Birthday Today. " She forgets about everything and starts smiling. I walk into my office ignoring the shocked face of my secretary.

" So , Birthday girl tell Me what you did all Day. " As she tells Me about her events of her including how she distributed chocolates in the school on the last day before her winter break starts, I take the first aid box and put a bandage on her palm that has a little scratch.