Chapter 68

Dear Gental Reders .
Some of you know what the chapter holds and some don't. 😉

Shower this chapter with your votes and comments.

Happy Reading 🤗

" What did she say? " I ask Madhav as soon as he exits the elevator in the parking lot

" When I listen to her I don't find anything wrong in it. When I was listening to your side it was also right. Fuck it's confusing. Something is missing but I don't know what. " He says.

" But what did she say? " I ask again.

" That you want to just be with her and you don't love her. You don't have any idea Rudra how heartbroken she is and it's disturbing her mental health. If you don't make it right I don't know how she will deal with everything. I have never seen her cry so much in my entire life. She even had a Fucking dream that you were leaving her. Can you imagine that? Right in front of Me. " He says.

" I thought that I would scold her and all for coming here alone but looking at her. How much in pain she is I couldn't say a damn word to her. " He is angry but not at Me nor Shivanya but at himself, feeling helpless.

Just like Me.

" I wanted to talk to her but she just left. " I say.

" Go. You can come here tomorrow. We can discuss it further. " He says getting on his bike and leaving the premises.

But I don't want to go. Just thinking that she is there all alone is making me more angry at myself. But I know she is strong and won't do anything to hurt herself.

♠️

" When is she coming back? " I ask Madhav as we both wait in his state-of-the-art penthouse.

" How can I know? She had an interview today, I don't know how long that shit takes. " He says to Me before raising an empty glass and asking if I need a drink.

" No, I would like to be sober. " I say.

His phone rings and he picks it up. He looked at Me, and when I thought he was going out to talk he put the phone on speaker on the table.

"How is everything? " Dad's voice echoes.

" Mess. Horrible. I don't think two individuals can have so bad communication skills. I expected the communication part from Shivanya knowing her personality and overthinking habits but your son-in-law never fails to surprise Me. " He says but there is no humour in his tone. It's a fact.

Being a business man I have the skills to navigate through deals and contracts. Make people bend to my will but when it comes to my wife I fuck up. Flowing down in the river of emotion.