Chapter 34

Don't Forget To Vote and comment 😇

Happy Reading 📖

She remembers everything , every fucking thing that happened between us

She remembers everything , every fucking thing that happened between us. I can definitely understand her state of mind when she wakes up in the morning. Fuck it now , what happened is done. Patience is a Virtue something that is not my strong point. I feel a little relieved although she is still avoiding me but the constant blush that makes an appearance on her face turning her cheeks and tip of her nose a deeper shade of red is fucking adorable and I am a sucker for it.

She smartly steered the conversation this time and got a way out but next time I won't give her an out until I get what I want from her. All I can think about is the possessive and jealous side of her that she hides from everyone. It's not at all shocking everyone does that, hiding their flaws and insecurities from the world because they don't want others to judge them or form an opinion but she is something to me that I can't exactly explain in words. I want her to lay her soul bare to Me without thinking that I will ever judge her . That will never happen.

I loved the way she acted all tetororial over me that should explain something. And that more complicated part is I should not like the that but the person she is molding me into got a hard on when she said Shanaya to stay away from me.
I will leave this complicated stuff on time in one month we have come a long way than I would have even imagined.

Never I would have thought that I would get married to Rohan's fiance , yep from all the people in the entire universe it was Rohan , and would like her a little more each day without even her doing anything. Her existence is more than enough. Sometimes all this feels so fast but not weird because we both are the same in a lot of ways . People say that opposite Attracts but our case is a little different , we click like the lost pieces of a jigsaw puzzle little different yet more similar deep down.

I felt a smack on my shoulder that made me turn around.

" Earth To Rudra , at least say something. " Rishi says pissed off at my lack of attention.

" Hmm what were you saying ? " I don't have any idea what he was blabbering about.

" What the fuck man, You were definitely not listening so let me repeat. And this time don't get lost in your La La Land. " He says with a sigh before continuing.

" I called Alia to check when her flight was landing only to know that she didn't boarded the flight in the first place. "

" Why " I can clearly see the disappointment written in big bold letters on his face.

" She had some work last minute and will not come. " Rishi wanted her girlfriend to meet his parents but this is the third time she bailed out on him.

" Say something damn it. " He says raising his voice.