Chapter 60

Helloo !! Dear Gentle Readers.

Not a single guess was correct. Maybe I went too out of the way.

Happy Reading 📖.

" Rudra you could have just said something

" Rudra you could have just said something. " I say to him as my fingers trail over the shiny surface of the award he won today.

" I don't think it was necessary. " He says typing on his phone.

" Seriously ! A few words like Thank you or something like that would be a little nice. " I still don't back off from telling him how rude he can be sometimes.

" Shivanya I don't thank anyone unnecessarily. " He says still not trying to be kind. Even a little.

" Rudra you won two awards tonight and all you did was take the award and come back to your seat. " I try to make a point. When his name was said after the nominees I clapped and smiled but when he just shook hands with the man giving the award and returned back I was taken aback by his actions.

"Shivanya everyone present there didn't want me to win it. So why would I thank them ?" He says putting his hand on My shoulder.

" Leave it. " I say leaning in his embrace. I know it's a competitive word but still a thank you was a must. And we didn't even stay long.

" Come we have reached. " He says patting my shoulder when the driver stopped the car outside his hotel in Delhi.

" Where are we going to put these ? " I ask as we enter the elevator.

" Where the rest are ? " He says putting his hand on my waist and kissing the top of my head.

" And where are they ? " I haven't seen any awards not in his house nor his office. But I know he won many.

" In the drawer inside my cupboard. " He says before leaning in to kiss Me.

" Rudra stop , I am trying to have a serious conversation with you. " I say keeping my finger on his pouted lips.

He hold my hand still to his lips then sucking the tip of my finger. " Do I look like I am in the mood of a serious conversation. " He says being serious but his seriousness happens to have a contrary effect on me that I couldn't control my laugh.

" What's so funny ? " He mutters as the elevator slides open.

" When are you serious lately ? " I say in a teasing tone but I am not lying he is being a little more flirtatious and unrestricted with each night we have shared in the past four days.

" Not my fault you are the only one to blame. " He says picking me up bridal style as I clutch the two awards to my chest.

He drops me on the bed taking the award from my hand and keeping them on the table before taking off my heels.