Chapter 37

Don't Forget To Vote And Comment.

Happy Reading 📖

I look around at the Restaurant which gives a classic vibe, with a modern sitting area and geometrical chandeliers hanging from the ceiling

I look around at the Restaurant which gives a classic vibe, with a modern sitting area and geometrical chandeliers hanging from the ceiling. Rishi soon join us .

" Here is your order Mam." Rishi says acting like a server making Me smile , we didn't ordered anything as he took up the task to make us a late breakfast for us of his choice.

He sits opposite to Me and Rudra by My side on the square table for Four. The first bite of the French croissant melts in my mouth with a perfect crunch and I suppress a moan.

" It's the best I have ever had. " I can't help but praise his cooking skills. 

" I am happy that you liked it although desserts are not my speciality but I make them just okay."
He says cutting in his croissant while Rudra just sticks to his omelette.

" If this is okay then what is your best? " Hearing Me Rudra takes a bite from my croissant with a jerk and makes a face.

" Don't get too happy it's just fine nothing out of ordinary. " Rudra says to Rishi.

" Oh come on Man your wife says it's the best and I only believe in the good feedback." Rishi says digging in his own food.

"Men who can cook are hard to find. Right Bhabhi Sa. " He says trying to pull Rudra's leg.

" Hmm Men usually don't know how to cook , your Wife will be very lucky. " I say playing along.

" I know , it's bad that Rudra can't cook anything edible even on a gun point to save his life. " His words make Me laugh reminding me of the day when Rudra made that soup.

I feel Rudra straighten near Me looking at me with a sadistic smirk, his hand came on my knee giving it a squeeze. His sudden act almost makes me choke on my food. Rishi can't see it because of the table to which I am thankful.

" No He is not bad at it. " I say trying to take his side as my one hand is busy removing his hand from my knee that now is drawing circles on my kneecap , he dragged his callous finger a little above my knee on my thigh .The slow and sensual movement of his thumb makes me shiver in my seat as I press my legs together to not only stop his movements but also to stop the sensation in my body.

Rishi started coughing to which Rudra passed him a glass of water. " Don't choke on the food you made with so much love. " Rudra says to his friend. While squeezing my thigh even when his fingers are trapped. Even my glares don't stop him. I feel he is touching my bare skin since the fabric doesn't feel like a barrier.

" BhabhiSa don't tell Me you have tasted anything made by him. " He questions eating the food glaring at Rudra.

" I did. " I say taking one more bite trying to be a little graceful , keeping my facial expressions in control ignoring what his touch does to Me.