Chapter 26

SMUT WARNING ⚠️

I don't think that anything in the world I'd be better than this

I don't think that anything in the world I'd be better than this. Waking up in the arms of the person who is making my heart his. Branding my body , heart and soul with everything he does. Yesterday his behaviour was prick like a needle, he was hell bent on ignoring me making me realize that I can't stay away from him. Being his center of attention in the last few days definitely did a number on Me and now his ignorance hurt a bit. I don't know why maybe his work and business might have stressed him out. I was waiting for him to come and kiss me. The movement I was waiting for the entire day. But it didn't happen.

I turn around facing him rising on my elbow to get a better view. I look at him taking my fill to keep me sain for the next day. Hoping he will kiss me before going on his business trip. I observe him , tracing his facial features with my index finger.

Take a risk ! atleast kiss his cheek.
My inner voice keep on nudging me which I quickly shooed away. Fuck it ! We aren't living in the nine-tees a kiss wouldn't hurt. I lean in just a few inches softly giving him a peck on his cheek and retreating back to my ogling session.

Before I could turn fully my back hit the mattress in a swift move. While he came on top of me balancing his body weight on one elbow making my heart beat run like roller-coaster. His eyes do not leave mine while I try to look away. The position is intimate making my entire body press to his , my breath hitched as he adjust himself in a plank . His chest grazed my breast hardening my nipples painfully.

"What did you thought , you can do whatever you want while I am asleep and get away with it. " His husky voice went straight to my core. I can't find words for his question.

" Cat got your tongue. It's not good to take advantage of someone when he is not conscious. " He whispering in my ear , my chest heaving in a rhythm.

"I was not taking advantage of you." Did he even hear that because my voice is so low barely audible despite our closeness. His breath fanning over my cheeks and I turn my head.

"Look at Me when I am talking to you. " His authoritative tone made me turn my face. His face carries an unreadable expression.

" Mr Rathore I was ju... " He is not even letting Me explain.

"Shhh" The sound is so sensual that I can feel the wetness straight to my throbbing core.

"Say My Name." He brushes his nose with mine before kissing the tip of it. Our lips just a hair breath away.

I have called him by his name in my mind countless times by his name never left my lips in front of him.

"Say it." He repeated again.

" Mr Rathore. " Despite keeping my expression in control my lips twitched in a brief smile.

" Don't you fucking tease Me Shivanya." Looks like I woke the Devil.