Chapter 55

Happy Reading 📖

Secrets I have held in my heartAre harder to hide than I thoughtMaybe I just wanna be yoursI wanna be yours, I wanna be yours

Are harder to hide than I thought
Maybe I just wanna be yours
I wanna be yours, I wanna be yours

Wanna be yours
Wanna be yours
Wanna be yours.....

Taking a deep breath i take slow steps towards it looking around at the smiling and happy face. I need to go through this. Doing anything with Shivanya was different but with all these people who want me happy , I need to give a perfect reaction which is expected from Me. But my inside is in turmoil this wasn't something I am used to. I wipe the sweat beads in a swift move.

I cut the cake and everyone even Madhav sang the happy birthday song for Me. Every time I make an eye contact with anyone , I feel a little at ease. This isn't as hard as I expected it to be. The knots in my chest loosen.

"Happy Birthday beta." Mumma says just like everyone as I feed her the cake bite.

" How did you know it was Rudra's Birthday today ? " Madhav says looking at Mumma.

" All because of Shivanya. " She says and I look at her as she puts her hand on her forehead. " I mean if someone will try to bake a cake for three consecutive nights in my kitchen and even today afternoon and expect that no one will know then that's not possible. Specially when she drop the maida container on top of her. " Everyone burst out laughing and Shivanya glares at everyone.

But I can't take my eyes off her She Baked a freaking Cake For Me ! Me !

" Rudra are you fine." Madhav asks holding his laughter.

" Hmm. Why " I ask.

" If you feel stomach ache or vomiting it can be a sign of food poisoning. " He says and everyone laughs more making Shivanya yell at him.

" The first time she made it was barely edible. " Madhav says.

" The second was not baked properly. " Mumma says.

" The third was I think too hard. " Dad says joining them.

" So hard that you can use it as a weapon break the skull kind of. My teeth barely survived the first bite. " Madhav says and Shivanya's face that was brighten earlier starts to turn the opposite.

" No , that was after the too much food colour one. " Her Dadisa says for a second I thought she was going to take her side.

Looking at everyone laugh Shivanya's face falls. And everyone falls silent. " It's late everyone should go to sleep. " Dad says and Shivanya is the first one to leave , I turn around climbing the stairs. The room isn't locked, I push it open to see Shivanya taking her night clothes out from the cupboard and closing it with a bang.