2.10 ; feminine hygiene

Beginne am Anfang

"Let's get this off," Shane pointed to the enclosure that was around the well which was already broken. "So we can deal with this thing."

Glenn and T-Dog had ducked down grabbing onto the wooden planks that were put together to hold the well in place. Both of them took a second breaking it off. Making it a clearer view of the Walker below that was trying to get through.

Ducking down with his hands touching his knees trying to see this thing more clearly. "How long has this thing been down there?"

"Long enough to grow gills."

Natalie cringed at the thing trying to hit the walls. "I didn't know these Geeks could get uglier." Stressing and rubbing her sides is uncomfortable.

"Can't leave it in there, God knows what it is doing to the water." Lori had commented her hands resting next to her also making a face at the different-looking Walker that was below them.

Placing a hand on his hip leaning on his good leg. "We got to get it out,"

"Easy. Put a bullet in its head." T-Dog demanded staring down at it and looking up at them. "I'll get a rope."

Natalie crossed her arms looking at Andrea. "No guns, Hershel's deal." Shane turned to Natalie still not understanding why her rule had winded up changing out of nowhere.

"No." Maggie also agreed with Natalie, "I agree" Pointing towards the young women.

"It is a stupid idea," Andrea finally took the side of Natalie, "If that thing hasn't contaminated the water yet, Blowing its brains out will finish the job."

"She's right" Shane sighed shifting on his feet and looking at this thing. "Can't risk it."

Natalie stood in the stillness, a heavy silence blanketing the group as they grappled with the challenge before them. "So it comes out here alive," she declared, her eyes scrutinizing the faces around her.

"How do we do that?" Glenn inquired, seeking guidance from Natalie.

"Meat and rope," she responded, the gears of a plan turning in her mind. With purpose, she started her way back to the farm, leaving the others behind. Dale, T-Dog, and Maggie remained at the well, vigilant, ensuring the Walker posed no immediate threat.

Shane approached Natalie, his curiosity was evident. "What changes your mind? Two days ago, you were all guns," he observed, a sly smirk playing on his lips, the sun casting a harsh glare between them.

Struggling to articulate her thoughts, Natalie began, "We already had a kid get hurt from it, my brother." She locked eyes with Shane, the weight of recent events etched in her gaze. "We don't need another accident." Lori walked past them, seemingly uninterested in the unfolding exchange. "Can you just listen to me this once?"

"Fine," Shane conceded, recognizing the urgency in her plea. "No guns, for now."

"Progress," Natalie muttered, a mixture of determination and relief in her voice. She turned away, heading toward the farm, the path ahead leading to a quest for rope.

Andrea watched Natalie's departure, observing a momentary conflict in Shane's expression, as if he begrudgingly accepted the necessity of the decision.

Time had passed by about ten minutes, and Natalie got and found the rope that was inside one of the sheds. Put the canned ham on a fishing rod string slowly lowering it inside the well. Shane held onto the rope trying to move it in the direction of the Walker.

It didn't seem to want to come in the direction of the meat taking a second to just stare at it. "He's not going for it." Shane moved the rope ever so slightly.