Unmoved, Shane instructed, "Not even looking at Carl or Natalie. That's cool, bud. Go give 'em to Dale."

"Check this one out!" Carl's excitement continued. "Whoa, it's a hatchet!" He pulled the weapon from its pocket, showcasing it with a proud grin.

Lori, hands on her hips, cautioned him, "Be careful. Don't play with those," but Carl continued to explore the newfound weapons. Natalie observed, uncomfortable, noticing Shane's glance toward her before quickly looking away.

Lori took charge, taking the weapons from Carl's hands. "What did I just say? Are you crazy?" she scolded. Natalie shifted uncomfortably, her gaze meeting Shane's briefly before he averted his eyes.

Taking the weapon from Carl, Natalie reassured him, "Shane. Shane, tell her to let me keep one." Carl appealed to Shane, but the response was unexpected.

"Hey man, go give 'em to Dale now," Shane ordered coldly, leaving Carl disappointed.

Lori held onto the Arsenal bag, instructing Natalie, "Iris, make sure he gives them to Dale, please." Carl glared at Shane as he handed the bag to Natalie, who ruffled her brother's hair comfortingly.

"I don't find it fair; you have a gun," Carl protested.

Ruffling his hair, Natalie explained, "That's 'cause Daddy gave me the gun." Her attempt to comfort conveyed that Shane's decision was final, leaving Carl dissatisfied. Carl sighed with Natalie moving his head to her side as the two of them walked away from Shane and Lori. 

Resting her shoulders ever so slightly. "Why did you blow him off just now." Complaining and turning to the man who didn't seem to pay any mind to her or the things she was saying. "I don't believe you. You're giving me the cold shoulder? And now Natalie." 

"I'm not giving Natalie anything," Shane muttered to Lori packing a black bag into the small grey car he was trying to fix up. "But isn't that what you want? Aren't you the one who said stay the hell away from him, Natalie and you?" 

Lori furrowed her eyebrows starting to walk towards him. "You forget what happened at the C.D.C....Your little meltdown in the rec room? Or even Ethan's black eye 'cause I know that isn't from bumping into something, Shane." 

"Meltdown....Is that what you think that was." Shane bit the bottom of his lip irritated. 

"What happened to you loving her." Lori was now angered at the fact he was messing with her feelings rather than doing anything. "You're the one who got her attached now you're going to what? Shane, we need to stop this." 

"Why do you think I'm prepping my new ride?" He inquired, leaning on the car a little bit. "I'm leaving." 

Almost as if he was telling a joke she had looked to the side to see Natalie picking Carl up to stand on top of a car using the binoculars Dale had given them. "Leaving." Tilting her head to the side a little bit eyeing him confused. 

"As in gone for good" Hitting his car lightly. "Gonna quiet slip away first chance I get. Natalie would understand, she's an understanding person." Ducking down to get into the car he had continued to work on. Lori looked at this as if he was going crazy. Shane had started the car with a small holt to it. 

Carl had pointed out some bird flying in the air as a distraction for having to give Dale the Arsonal but Natalie winded up taking a knife for herself since she couldn't always have a gun on her. "This is a civil emergency" Followed through her ear. 

"Stay in my and Mom's view," Natalie warned him, Carl nodded looking at the Binoculars as she started to walk towards the radio channelling which was coming from the car Shane had just fixed.