He continued to ask her, "Which message is it that made you come?"

She answered the one where he said he had a gastric and James stopped talking.

Amelia raised her head and glanced at him, just in time to see him frowning, as if he was in severe pain.

She persuaded him to take some medicine, but he refused to take it, so she mustered up her courage, reached out her little hand, and gently rubbed his stomach for him.

She was looking down at the moment so she didn't see his reaction, but she felt his arm around her tighten.

That night, he hugged her as they lay on the sofa. They didn't do anything and just fell asleep with his arms around her like
a couple.

The next morning, although fully awake, James maintained the same posture, not willing to let go of her...

Amelia recalled these details and suddenly felt his love for her.

However, everything is too late right then...

She put the memories of the past behind her, logged out of the Facebook account, and planned to call Eva.

Before she dialed Eva's number, George's call came in first.

"Ms. Garcia, didn't you take your medicine on time?"

Amelia sighed when she heard that question. "George, Aaron was afraid that I would run away, so he didn't give me the
medicine."

George was silent for a few seconds.

Gritting his teeth, he said, "I'll go see him."

Amelia wanted to ask if those medicines were available in the country, but George had already hung up.

In the next second, Eva's call came in. She asked, "Amelia, why is your phone always turned off?"

It was already midnight when Eva left the nightclub the previous night. Noticing Amelia's missed call, she rushed back, only to find that her friend's phone was turned off.

Fearing that something might happen to Amelia, Eva drove to Aaron's villa. The servant said that Amelia had already gone to bed, so she went home with peace of mind.

When Eva woke up that morning, she called Amelia again, but the latter's phone was still turned off.

Just as she was about to rush to the villa to find her, the call went through.

Eva was finally at ease.

Amelia was embarrassed and she replied, "Eva, I'm sorry but my phone broke. I just switched back to my old phone."

Eva replied, "It's okay". Then, she continued to ask, "You called me last night. What's the matter?"

Amelia briefly explained to Eva the conflict she had with. Aaron, and after telling Eva not to worry, she reassured her, "Eva, I'll see you later and take you to meet someone."

Eva didn't ask who she was going to meet, she just agreed.

After making an appointment with Eva, Amelia changed her clothes.

That set of pajamas that she was wearing was given to her by Eva the day before. Aaron took it away before she could change into it.

After changing into a fresh set of clothes, she took her old mobile phone and went downstairs....

Aaron was sitting in the dining room having breakfast. When he saw her, he continued eating as if nothing happened.

However, Amelia couldn't pretend that nothing happened, so she glanced at him coldly, turned around, and walked out of
the villa.