"Harper come on!" Mom said and I dashed to the car. She smiled at me as she saw me all dressed, my notifications from my Instagram comments.

Arizona Robbins: Beautiful girl 💕
Maggie Pierce: Who are you planning to impress?
Harper to Maggie Pierce: Nobody 🤗😝
Carina DeLuca: My gosh bellina
Jo Wilson: Why are you actually so gorgeous?
Harper to Jo Wilson: All you 💕🥰
————
After responding to a few comments and taking a few selfies, we had arrived at the hospital. I walked in next to my Mom as we went to her office, each time I come here I swear there is more model brains and paintings of brains.

"Harper I have a patient to see, I don't really want you here alone which I'm sure you know why, so I'm going to get your cousin Lucas to watch you." She said texting who I assume was Lucas. "Mom I'm 15 I don't need a babysitter" I said sighing. "You do!" She said checking to see if Lucas was coming.

Lucas came running into Moms office "I'm here!" He said quickly. "Be good and Lucas page me if she does anything bad" Mom said as she walked out the office.

"Well what should we do?" I asked hopefully Mom didn't tell him that I had to do homework. "Your Mom said you need to do your homework" He said pointing to the homework sheets. Ugh, of course she didn't forget about that. "Well, it's just math nothing important you know" I said trying to get out of my homework. "Harper do the math, your Mom said you would need a lot of support on it so she told me to go through it" He said as he opened up my math homework.
————
After basically Lucas telling me the answers and what to do I had finished the homework, it was only a few questions that I had to do. "What now?" I said rather bored.
"Well I will text your Mom that you have finished your homework" He said as he opened his phone to text my Mom.

I span around on the spinning office chair, Mom walked into her office to see me spinning on her chair. "Harper you will make yourself dizzy" She said stopping the chair from spinning. "Heyyy, I was having fun" I said crossing my arms. "I told her that she would get dizzy" Lucas said as he was checking through the homework answers to double check they were correct. "I don't get dizzy" I said continuing to spin on my chair, which is true I've never got dizzy before, I used to be able to spin around in circles for ages.

"Mhm I'm sure you will get dizzy if you keep spinning on the chair that quick" Mom said stopping the chair from spinning again. "I don't get dizzy trust me, I've never gotten dizzy before" I said Mom let out a small chuckle. "Harper you got a few numbers mixed around on these questions" He said pointing to the question. "Err, I don't remember the answer now so it will just have to do" I said biting my nails anxiously.
————
I started to spin on the chair, but Mom put her foot on the chair to stop it from spinning. I just wanted to spin, I got up from my chair and walked to the centre of the office. I formed into a pirouette I did about 10 before going into an attitude turn then lifting my leg up slightly into a leg hold turn then landing into a sitting position on the floor.

Mom and Lucas stood there a bit surprised, I continued doing more pirouettes till I reached about 15, I made sure to focus on the spot on the wall and not stop thinking about it. It helped me to keep balance, but also not to get dizzy. Mom and Lucas still shocked on how many turns I did, I rounded my turns off with an illusion, something I just mastered before my Dad passed and wow I still had it in me.

"Oh my god, since when was you a professional ballerina?" Mom said a little surprised. "Erm.." I said a little bit embarrassed, I kind of forgot they were watching I guess I was just in the zone. "I did ballet and a bit of contemporary up until my Dad passed why?" I said to my Mom as she handed me a bottle of water. "It's just that you seem like you've been doing it for a while, but you have done it in 5 years? You seem very advanced for someone who hasn't danced in that long" She said placing the water bottle on her desk.

"I don't know I kind of just remembered everything, I was top of my class as well" I said chuckling slightly. "Well, you have a lot of talents singing, dance, art what else have you got up that sleeve" She said, I was a bit confused what did she mean by got up that sleeve. "My arm?" I said, Mom laughed a little. I didn't understand why she was laughing, I didn't say anything funny did I?

"Why are you laughing?" I said still confused on what was funny. "Well I'm laughing at the joke you made, I said what else have you got up your sleeve and you said your arm" Mom said explaining my 'joke' "That wasn't a joke.. you asked me what was up my sleeve so I said my arm, because it is" I said still confused. "Oh sweetie it's like a saying a metaphor, I forgot that you're not great with metaphors" She said placing her hand on my shoulder.
————
After the explanation of the metaphor, Mom took me to the food truck outside of the hospital, I ordered some chicken nuggets and fries. Aunt Maggie and Aunt Meredith also joined us, "skipping school Harper?" Aunt Maggie asked. I didn't know what to say, I wasn't like skipping school I was I guess but it wasn't like that. "She refused school, to the point I couldn't force her, but she compromised with me that she would come her instead of staying in bed all day" Mom said laughing a tiny bit.

I picked at my chicken nuggets and separated them from my fries. I wasn't really that hungry, I kind of just felt too I don't know tired? To eat. It sounds strange, but recently things have been making me rather exhausted, simple things like talking, eating, showering even sleeping made me feel exhausted. It felt like it was taking to much energy from me, but I'm just going to ignore it and carry on with trying my best. It's probably nothing, I probably just need to get a bit more sleep.

"Harper you haven't eaten a thing" Mom said as she saw my tray still untouched. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked up at her. "Oh I'm not really that hungry yet" I said twiddling with my thumbs. "Harper, you barely touched breakfast earlier, can you please eat something" Mom said pointing to the chicken nuggets that were untouched. I sighed and picked up the chicken nugget and started to eat it, it felt tiring to chew and or even to swallow, but after managing to eat one chicken nugget I felt like so much energy was taken away from me, I couldn't eat the rest.
————
AMELIAS POV:

Maggie and Meredith pulled me aside for a little bit. "Amelia have you noticed that Harper's eating has been off ever since Christmas" Maggie said, it shocked me at first but it was true and I feel bad for not realising it. Harper was becoming more avoidant to foods, she was always quite picky, but recently even more so.

She has been avoiding a lot of new foods that she had never tried, separating out her foods that she used to not mind touching. Now she can't even have sauce touching her food, everything has to be plain. A lot of her foods were beige, as a doctor I knew this wasn't a healthy thing nor was a balanced meal.

I snapped out of my thoughts, "Yeah I guess so" I said, I was concerned for Harper she was eating less and less and being more slower with her eating. I thought about making her an appointment with Arizona just to check if she was healthy for her age, something I should have done a while ago. I have been rather busy with trying to settle her in, but I think this is a good time to make an appointment.

"I'm going to make an appointment with Arizona for her just to check that she's healthy" I said to my sisters before I headed to my office to make the call.

Authors Note:

ARFID is screaming bro I making this so real like my experiences yk yk?

Is it good so far?