Anidori and Old Curses

Kitty was sitting in the library in Regina's castle reading a book about a magical river called Ahtohallan, she was reading about how it connected to people and called to them and revealed the truth of the past. She wondered if this was what was calling to her, the book described that the river lead people to their destinies and it could change their lives. Kitty wondered if this was what was happening to her but if so... was her destiny to be evil? Her magic was changing and she could physically feel it changing inside her, she had been having more black outs where she couldn't recall what she had done and it was worrying Jefferson to no end.

Kitty was due anyday now and they couldn't risk something bad happening to Kitty this close to her delivery date, Grace and Jack had been very worried for their mother after seeing how she had behaved on the mountain a few months ago, they were also worried about her because she was blaming herself for what happened to Grace and Neal, because she believed if she could've just used her magic that she would've been able to help them instead of just watch them suffer. Kitty didn't think that she would ever get Grace's cries of pain out of her head, she would never forget her daughter screaming and crying in pain whilst she could only watch.

Kitty had been researching Ahtohallan and where it was but it seemed as though no one had ever found the river because there was writings about the river but never any actual descriptions about it, there was speculations that the river was in another world. Kitty would keep looking for the river, she believed it held the answers to her magic problem and she needed it fixed because it was beginning to drive her mad. Jefferson had been lookng after Grace quite a lot because after he had been told what happened on the mountain he was worried about all the children so he had been spending time with them, including Christopher Robin and his friends.

"Just my luck... a Heffalump... learing at his lunch..." Eeyore said with a sigh watching Jefferson approach them all "How many times Eeyore, I'm not a Heffalump, I'm Jefferson." The man says but the donkey just kept his head down "How disappointinng... oh well nothing new there." Eeyore says and Christopher Robin smiles down at his friend "Cheer up Eeyore! It's a sunny day! Look!" The young boy says and the donkey looks up before dropping his head again "Great... we're going to get burned..." The donkey says making Jefferson snort and laugh before covering his mouth.

"Laughing at my misfortune... just like a Heffalump..." Eeyore says and Grace giggles "He's not a Heffalump Eeyore, he's my papa." The girl smiles and Jack walks over carrying piglet in his arms whilst Roo and Tigger were jumping around beside Kanga, "What are we doing today?" Jack asks and Christopher Robin smiles "We're collecting acorns, Owl wants them for his home." Christopher explains and the others nod their heads "Well we better get looking then yeah?" Jefferson says and everyone nods and they begin to walk through the forrest.

Kitty was sitting in the library in Regina's castle with the book on Ahtohallan and she was humming a song before her eyes widenend and she began singing it out loud whilst grabbing some paper to write the words down "Where the North wind meets the sea, There's a river full of memory, Sleep, my darling, safe and sound, For in this river, all is found." She sings writing down the words whilst also pulling over a map to look at the rivers that ran through the enchanted forrest "In her waters, deep and true, lie the answers and a path for you, dive down deep into her sound... But not too far or you'll be drowned." Kitty can't remember who had sang this to her before, she had heard it before but where had she heard it? Had her father sang that to her? It was like the voice she was hearing, it was so familiar yet unfamiliar at the same time.

"Yes, she will sing to those who'll hear, and in her song, all magic flows, but can you brave what you most fear? Can you face what the river knows?" She writes down before she thinks about how the song ends, it had been so long since she had even thought about this song, she just wanted answers, the not knowing was killing her... she was becoming too stressed, she was terrified to have her baby knowing that the wicked witch was out there planning something with her father. "Where the North wind meets the sea, there's a mother full of memory... Come, my darling, homeward bound... When all is lost, then all is found." She finishes before looking over her words.

The Queen of Broken Heartsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें