Jack Frost

A man was running through the snow covered woods his cloak flowing behind him and he pushed himself to run quicker, he ran from shadows, making sure they never touched him, he didn't expect to be found so soon by him but here he was dodging his shadows, his golden blond hair was blowing slightly in the wind and he laughed as he could see the Kingdom, on the edge of Arendelle, he runs towards the side entrance to the castle, sneaking past the guards and into the castle. 

He makes his way through the corridors and up to the queens bedroom and he smirks as he sees the room is empty so he moves to sit in a chair by the window and watches as the people of Arendelle go about their daily life, he lifts his hand open his hand and a golden sand formed in his hand and he uses his other hand to from it into shapes whilst he sits watching them for at least an hour before the door opens and the queen walks in and the smile on her face drops and he closes his hand the sand disappearing. 

"Morpheus?... what are you doing here? We had a deal." She says and the man rolls his eyes and runs a hand through his hair "because your majesty, your son wants to see you." Morpheus tells her and she shakes her head "no... I can't... I have duties to fulfill here." She says and he shakes his head "Our son is more important..." He gets cut off by her "Your son... we had a deal, I can't burdern children with my curse so you will just have to deal with it Morpheus... my aunt is here now and theres something off about her... I cant have Hiems here whilst she is here especially if you are being hunted as well! You shouldn't even be here!" She says shaking her head at him and he is shocked that she would say such things to him. 

"Fine... okay, I'll do what you want if you answer one question for me." Mopheus nods standing up and he walks over to stand in front of the queen. She looks up at him with a sigh "what Morpheus? I don't have all day." She says adjusting her blue gloves "What do I tell our son everytime he asks for his mother then hm?" He asks looking down at her and she sighs and shakes her head "I don't know what you want from me Morpheus!" She shouts at him the temperature in the room dropping instantly and the man scoffs looking away from her trying to hide the tears in his eyes, he had loved her more than anything and now she wanted nothing to do with him or their son. 

"I wanted you to take some accountability for what we did Elsa! In stead of running away and pretending that Hiems doesn't exist! Do you know that he shares your ability? He's brilliant, the smartest little three year old I've ever met, he makes snowflakes all over the house babbling about how he's just like his mummy even though he's never met you... I give him the best dreams that I can to make up for how abandoned he feels by you..." Morpheus says pushing past her walking towards the door "Morpheus..." She says but he shakes his head opening the door to leave "Don't bother Elsa..." He says before walking into someone and he sees a woman with white hair and a white dress and he guesses that this must be Elsa's aunt. 

"Sorry ma'am." He says nodding before he leaves walking back to his home on the outskirts of the kingdom, he missed the glare that the woman sent his way and he also missed the purple rocks that she was quick to hide from sight. His magic protected his home and kept his son safe whilst he was out. He walks inside to see his son sitting under a small snow cloud whilst he stared at a golden sand horse that was trotting in front of him. Morpheus smiled at the sight, he had been given a nickname by the locals, they called him 'The Sandman' because that's what he could make by simply opening his hand but his magical golden sand also gave him the ability to manipulate people's dreams.

"There's my little snowstorm!" He says happily picking up the toddler who begins giggling the small snow cloud disappears from above his head as his father picks him up "Daddy!" The little boy giggles and both of them miss the moving shadows outside, Morpheus looks down at his son with pride in his eyes "Have you been practising Hiems?" He asks his son who nods "Yes daddy." He says happily and his father smiles and kisses his head "That's my boy... come on now dinner time." He says to the little boy before he notices the shadows outside and he realises that he's been found... they've been found... he had prepared for this but he had never wanted it to actually happen.