"Forever?" "Forever."

Kitty had been ruling over wonderland ever since the red queen had simply just disappeared and she didn't know what to think anymore, she had become this dark evil woman, everything she had ever been scared about was now coming true and it truly scared her, she punished the people of wonderland for their crimes and she kept order throughout the whole realm... she felt as if she had become a monster, she couldn't look at herself in the mirror because she knew she'd be ashamed of herself, she had covered every mirror in the castle to ashamed to even risk looking into one, she had tried to find a way out now that she had her magic back but she hadn't found anything... she could explore the entirety of wonderland now that the jaberwocky was dead... 

She had met the right Alice, Alice Kingsley... a lovely young lady who had come to help them with the red queen and the Jaberwocky, she killed it and it ended the red queens rein, before she had disappeared she had been rendered powerless with the same cuff that had been used by her on Kitty, after that she simply disappeared... Kitty wasn't going looking for her, good riddance, Kitty hated Cora and she always had ever since she met her, Cora just seemed to always have it out for her for some reason and Kitty couldn't be bothered with it, Kitty was currently sitting in her throne room thinking about her family, she wondered if Jefferson had been looking for her, she wondered if Grace was alright or even Regina... 

She knows that it was Regina's fault that she was here in the first place but she couldn't hate Regina, she didn't think she had it in her to hate Regina because she had been her first ever friend, then when she thought about that she ended up thinking about Graham and David, she had no idea where Graham was and she had tried to find him, she had asked for help from other people to find him but she had never been able to... she had spent a lot of time with David and Snow although Snow knew David as James... it was rather confusing but Snow had also called David by a nickname that she instantly started using because she could see that it slightly annoyed him, she was calling him charming, Prince Charming to be more precise and Kitty thought it was hilarious. 

She could truly see how in love Snow and David were and she was so happy for them. David always had her back no matter what happened, she was scared once she told him who her father was that he wouldn't want anything to do with her anymore, but it was the exact opposite he was still standing by her and it was actually amplified by that fact because he was worried that more people would out to get her because of who her father was. She trusted David with her life and he trusted her with his, Ruth believed that the two of them were soulmates from another life which was a sweet thought, Kitty believed that they would've been platonic soulmates because they loved each other but it was never anything more than friendship. 

What Kitty didn't know was that everyone had been looking for her and that David had worked out where she was when Regina slipped up in a conversation with another person. David and Snow had been looking after Grace since they got her back from Rumple after they locked the man away, David had been doing everything in his power to find Kitty especially after Jefferson had just simply disappeared. That was another thing that no one could understand, where the hell he had gone. Grace was a wreck, she had lost bost her parents and had no idea if they were even alive. She wasn't sleeping properly, her appetite had decreased massively and she was crying almost every second of the day.

Kitty hated Wonderland... she used to love it, it had been her favourite place to go with Jefferson when they first started travelling but now she hated Wonderland, everything and everywhere was a reminder of what she had lost and who she had lost and who she had become, she looked down at her short dress, her skirt had little broken hearts on it on the top fabric and the fabric under that had a checkerboard pattern on it, it was a reminder of how she became who she was, she had black leather fingerless gloves on and a black corset on top of her white off the shoulder shirt and of course her heart necklace that Jefferson had made for her but noe it sported a massive crack right down the middle of it which really just added to her name.