The Pirate and The Crocodile

Killian Jones had spent his life on the water, he wouldn't say that he had always planned to become a pirate because he hadn't... well not at first anyway but here he was salling all the waters of the realm, he was lonely but he would never admit that to anyone and definitely not to anyone on his crew. Things had changed the previous night though because when his crew were in the local tavern he had met a barmaid called Milah and she had begged him to save her and take her far away from there, she had told him all about her cowardly husband and how she couldn't take it anymore and that she wanted to leave and never look back and the captain had agreed to take her with them.

Milah's husband showed up with their son and tried to get her to come home and so she left the tavern with them but the next day she came back to Killian to leave with them on his ship, whilst Milah was below deck sorting her things, her husband showed up once more onto the ship, as he tried to climb on to the ship, he trips and falls on the deck, he looked up to see Killian standing over him "On your feet for the captain." One of Killian's crew says as two pirates grab the man and pull him to his feet "I... I remember you. F-From the bar." The man stutters and stumbles through his sentences and Killian smirks.

"It's always nice to make an impression. Well, where are my manners? We haven't been formally introduced. Killian Jones. Now, what are you doing aboard my ship?" He asks the man but he already knew why he was there "You have my wife." The man says and Killian crosses his arms "Well, I've had many a man's wife." He says with a laugh making some of his crew laugh along, but the truth was Killian didn't sleep with as many women as people believed that he had, if he was leaving with a women they would walk a few streets away before Killian would give them money to bribe them into saying what a wonderful night they had had.

"No. Y-You... Just... You see... We have a son, and he needs his mother." The man continues stumbling over his words and Killian raises an eyebrow "You see, I have a ship full of men that need companionship." Killian says and the crew all laugh with him again but he knew that he would never do that to Milah because as soon as he had met her he felt a deep connection to her and knew that he wouldn't let her get hurt, "I-I'm begging you. Please let her go." The man begs clearly under the impression that Milah is being held against her will "I'm not much for bartering. That said, I do consider myself an honourable man. A man with a code, so... If you truly want your wife back..." Killian trails off as he takes a sword and throws it to land in front of the man.

"All you have to do, is take her." He tells the man who almost begins shaking in fear and he holds his own sword up against the man's neck, he could see exactly what Milah was talking about when she described her husband as a coward "Never been in a duel before, I take it? Well, it's quite simple, really. The pointy end goes in the other guy. Go on. Pick it up." Killian tells the man but he makes no move to pick up the sword and that made up Killian's mind about the man "A man unwilling to fight for what he wants, deserves what he gets." Killian tells the cowardly man "Please, sir. What am I going to tell my boy?" The man asks and Killian shrugs his shoulders.

"Try the truth – his father's a coward." Killian says and the cowardly man hobbles off of the ship and begins to head home as Milah reveales where she was hiding at the side and she walked up to killian and hugged him "I told you he was a coward." She says and he nods "Aye... well lads let's set sail!" He calls out and all the crew cheer and move around the ship preparing to go. Milah had been with Killian's crew for a few years now and everything was great, she had never been happier and neither had Killian, they had gotten married and the entire crew saw Milah as there equal which made the woman happy that they didn't just see her as the captains wife.

Milah had gotten pregnant whilst sailing but something had gone wronng and when they docked to go and see a healer they had been told that only one plant could save her but it was on an island that was guarded by a sorceress, Killian and his crew had managed to obtain the flower but he had lost three of his men in doing so but Milah was cured, all thanks to the sundrop flower, but all magic comes with a price and because they had stolen from the sorceress she had placed a curse on Milah... well more specifically her baby and Killian had been warned that his child would become the darkest being in the realm, and be cursed for the rest of their life.