The Wrong Price

Grace and Kitty decided to go and meet up with Jefferson and Henry who no longer had Pongo with them because Archie had found Henry and taken the dog back to give the young boy a break, Grace and Henry were playing in the play park whilst Jefferson and Kitty sat on the bench nearby watching them "so she just healed him?" Jefferson clarified and Kitty nods her head "she put her hand on his chest and she healed him, I don't know if she knew that's what she was doing but based on her reaction I'd say she knew... after that... he tried to talk to me but I couldn't... and then he spoke to Grace but... I couldn't talk to him so I took Grace and left, he called after me but I was... I was scared and I don't know why..." Kitty says trailing off and Jefferson takes her hand and kisses it before holding it tightly.

"you don't have to be scared my love... I won't let anything happen to you." He says and she smiles moving closer to him and leaning her head on his shoulder and he leans down and kisses her forehead with a smile on his face as he watches the children "I think I was scared of what he would think about me... Hook I mean." Kitty says and Jefferson is confused "what do you mean my love?" He asks her and she sighs "well I hardly look normal do I?" She says and her ears flatten against her head sadly and Jefferson just holds her tighter "your right, your even more beautiful than all the other women in Storybrooke." He says nodding and he sees that she is smiling "there's that smile." He says and she looks up at him "you always know exactly what to say." Kitty says with a smile on her face as she looks up at the man she loves more than anything and he looks down into her eyes.

"it's because I'm just so smart." He says and she laughs "oh yeah your a genius." She says carrying on the joke and he smirks "I'm a regular Einstein." He says raising his eyebrows and Kitty just laughs at him again before she looks back towards the kids "I'm glad they have time for this." She says and Jefferson looks over as well nodding his head "yeah... they deserve to be able to be kids." He says and Kitty watches as Grace and Henry are on swings right beside each other swinging at the same time whilst chatting and laughing away at jokes with each other, Kitty didn't know a certain pirate had been watching them the whole time, not happy with how close his daughter was to that man...

It was later that day and the four of them left Granny's diner deciding that they would cook tomorrow because there had been too much action for one day and they were all walking along the side of the road to walk back to Jefferson's house when Grace stopped walking all of a sudden "Gracie? Are you okay darling?" Kitty asks looking at her daughter who has a very blank expression on her face before it morphs into one of worry and she gasped before she takes off sprinting through the trees as quickly as she can with the other three running after her calling her name but she ignores them and instead keeps running towards something and Kitty can see what looks like two people and when they get closer she realises it's her father and Belle by the town line but her father is over it...

"I'll be here waiting for you when you get back." She hears Belle say but as she goes to hug Gold a gunshot rings out, and Belle is pushed over the town line but not because she was shot but because Grace pushed her out of the way taking the bullet herself making Kitty scream in horror and Jefferson is in shock as Grace also falls over the town line into her grandfathers arms and Kitty looks over to see Hook holding a gun pointed in their direction but his face is horrified as he sees the young girl with blood seeping through her shirt and Kitty runs towards her daughter, Henry is shaking in fear and Jefferson holds him tightly, they move closer to be near their family but stand a little bit more back so they aren't in the way.

"Grace?! Grace!!" Gold shouts in shock then in alarm and he realises that she saved Belle's life by pushing her out of the way and Kitty quickly pulls Grace away from him and back across the town line as she tries to heal her with her magic... but it doesn't work. Henry takes Kitty's phone and calls Emma whilst crying to tell her what's happened and she tells him they'll be there in five minutes "Belle?" Gold checks on the other woman and who is now confused about what's going on "W-Who's Belle?" She asks and Gold shakes his head as he looks at her "Oh, no. No, no, no, no..." he says and Hook approaches them "Oh, fear not. She'll live. She'll just have no idea who you are." He says and Jefferson glares at him "What you've done cannot be undone." Gold says and Kitty cries out for him.