Bad things happen to Good People

The next day was horrible for Cathy, she had barely slept and she had a dream that she had had before, she never ever understood why she always had the same dream, it was on a boat and there were pirates or rather they looked like pirates and it looked like one of them was holding a baby until something happened and they were fighting someone before the baby was taken away as someone cried, she never understood why that happened but she had been having that dream for as long as she could remember, she never ever told her father about that dream though it always felt wrong when she thought about telling him... 

Cathy had been thinking a lot and her thoughts always seemed to go back to Henry's book but she couldn't explain why, she felt sick, she felt so ill that she couldn't even drag herself to the cafe to put up a sign she just headed to granny's instead and sat at one of the booths "Hey Cat... you doing okay? you don't look too good..." Ruby trailed off looking at her friend who looked awful "I'm okay Rubes, I just feel a little bit sick today..." Cathy says and Ruby nods and walks over towards the kitchen and leans over to speak to Granny as Cathy notices Regina and Emma sitting at another table and Cathy just keep sher head down because she doesn't feel well enough to deal with any drama today. 

Two plates were placed on the table in front of her and she looked up to protest but saw Granny with a smile as she sat across from Cathy and Ruby came over with a hot chocolate for Cathy and a tea for Granny "so Ruby tells us that our sunshine is feeling kinda cloudy today." Granny says starting to eat her food and Cathy tries her best to smile at Granny but Granny knows it's fake "I just don't feel great today Granny... that's all." She says quietly and the woman looks at her sadly "I know that you have a lot going on just now Cat, if you need anything at all we're all here for you." Granny says and Cathy nods her head "thanks granny." She says and the older woman nods her head and continues eating her breakfast and she points at Cathy's plate. 

"well eat up sweet cheeks, we don't want you wasting away now... I always wondered how you stayed so skinny even though you have all those cakes in your cafe..." granny says and Cathy laughs quietly. "What can I say Granny I'm magic." Cathy says eating her food and Granny laughs at her and finishes her own food. Granny had gone back to work and Ruby came over and told Cathy that Emma had spilled hot cocoa down her shirt and was using their laundry room to clean up so Cathy nodded and decided to look over her checklist for halloween parade, she was holding it on minors day and all money raised from her costume competition would go to the nuns at the congregation. 

She was adding the finishing touches to hers and henry's costume at her home and she was so excited for the parade and she knew that Henry was as well but she had no idea if Regina would even let Henry come to her house for the parade, but Cathy was holding out hope that Regina would have calmed down by then hopefully she would've. It had been a few minutes later and Cathy watched Ashley come out from the back and Cathy smiled and waved her over "Hey Ash... how are you doing?" Cathy says  and Ashley smiles at her sitting down "I'm doing okay, It's been tough and I didn't really know what I was going to do for a while but now... I know exactly what to do.... I was hoping to ask you for a favour..." Ashley trailed off and Cathy smiled and nodded "Of course anything, what do you need?" Cathy said to her and she smiled at the girl. 

"Well, I was looking at the goody baskets you make and I was wondering if I could get one made..." Ashley says and Cathy nods her head, she was glad for the distraction "Of course... when do you need it for?" Cathy asks her and Ashley looks down at her hands as she rubs them together "I uh... need it for tomorrow... I know that's  probably impossible but I just wanted to ask..." Ashley says and Cathy freezes in her movement to drink her hot chocolate, and she thinks it over... she was planning to keep the cafe closed anyway to work on some recipes so really she would have the time to make the basket and get it ready for tomorrow "Why, now sometimes I believe in as many as six impossible things before breakfast so... Sure... I'll have it ready by tomorrow afternoon, is it just the normal one or do yo want anything changed or taken out?" Cathy asks her with her signature grin on her face and she sees the relief on Ashley's face.