Leaving Neverland

Kitty was walking beside Regina as Snow and Emma walked behind them and she couldn't help but feel something different in her chest and it's worrying her but she brushes it off and focuses on their task, they come to a break in the trees and Regina notices Pandora's Box sitting on a rock and she alerts the others "Look." She says and Kitty moves forward slowly to pick up the box as Emma takes out her sword as they all approach the tree. Mary Margaret sets aside her bag of arrow shafts on the ground "Careful. Pan wouldn't have just left it behind for no reason." Regina says and Kitty nods her head and approaches the box with caution "It's David and I's only way home. Without Gold, we're stuck here..." she says going to grab the box, but vines ensnare her from behind and pull on her tightly making her cry in pain. 

"Kitty!" Regina shouts worried and Emma and Snow look worried as well, Kitty is pulled towards the ground and tied tightly in place by the vines as Snow, Emma and Regina are dealt the same fate but instead are tied to a tree, in the process, Emma drops her sword. They struggle against the vines, but it does nothing. Pan walks out from behind the tree and Kitty feels like she's going to be suffocated or she's going to get her bones broken from the force "You're still at it. Don't you know..." Pan says as he picks up Emma's sword "...Peter Pan never fails? I didn't expect you to find me. Then again, I shouldn't be surprised. You're mothers. Quite tenacious about your offspring. Believe it or not, I understand that. But if you're looking to see Henry again, I have to tell you there's only one place you'll be reunited—in death." Pan says and Kitty fights harder against the vines and Pan just smirks down at her.

The vines are almost pulling her down into the ground and she begins panicking as she tries to get free "Having trouble moving? Can't be surprised given where you are. Do you see what is hastening your demise is your regret?" He says and the four of them are confused "What are you talking about?" Emma asks and Pan looks up at the tree "This tree is the site of a very important event for me. I abandoned my boy here." He says and Kitty is shocked "You have a son?" She just manages to say as she can feel her airways become restricted "I'm older than I look." He says and Emma looks at the boy "If you have a child, you must regret losing him, too." She says and pan shakes his head. 

"But I don't. Quite the opposite, actually." He says before lifting up Pandora's box "See, I have him all boxed up so I don't lose him again." He says and they all realise what he's saying "Rumplestiltskin is your son?" Regina says and Pan nods "That he is." He says and Snow is confused and Regina starts worrying as Kitty is getting pulled underground but she realises that is how he got into her room all those years ago after Rumplle had sealed it with blood magic "How's that possible? You're..." she gets cut off by Pan "Younger than him? Not really. Just like you and your daughter." He says gesturing to Emma "You're a fraud. Your magic is weakened. You can't even hurt us; let alone Rumplestiltskin." Regina scoffs and Pan cocks his head to the side in slight agreement with her. 

"You're right. But that's why I'm here. This tree will protect me till my power's restored. And then, well... then I get to have some real fun. Then I won't ever have to worry about my child again. Something we will all soon have in common. It's a shame though about Kitty... but unfortunately her prophecy poses a threat to me so she has to go... so bye bye Kitty Cat..." he says waving sarcastically at Kitty as she tries to fight against the vines and Emma tries to lunge at him but she just gets held tighter against the tree "There has to be another way." She says shaking her head and Kitty is struggling to breathe.

Kitty is trying her best to breathe but her face is almost underneath the dirt "You're not going to get to me. See, these vines from this tree attacks the regret inside anyone who comes here, and you, you've got plenty." Pan says and Emma shakes her head glaring at the boy "I regret not taking a better shot at you when I had the chance." She says and Pan just smirks at her "That's not all, is it, savior? No. I have your son's heart inside me. I can feel just how much you let him down time and time again... how all of you have, see your precious Henry told me everything and especially how much he loved his stupid aunt Kitty, even if you do stop me he'll be devastated to know she died because of him..." Pan says smirking at them all.