Virat:Nats....then we will keep this plan to some other day....

Harry:Bhai no u all continue...I will stay back with her....

Natasha:Harry no....u will join them....pls bhaiya...I am not that fond of movies....and I promise next time I will join u....

Mahi;okay bachcha.....take care.....next time u are not giving any excuses....

Natasha: promise Bhai...no go everyone..... continue with ur plan...

Rohit:guys let's go to my room....and everyone agreed and left to rohits room....while aashika felt sleepy and Natasha told she will look after both agastya and ashika....and now everyone were seated together and played their regular jonar horror movie...the newly released one...and everyone were sitting as couples and ishan and adithi had no other choice than sitting together....and the movie started.... while everyone were cuddling with their partners....
Here siraj slowly moved his hands from Aaliya shoulders to her waist.... keeping his hands on her bare skin...making her stiffen for a moment....and then she leaned to his touch and cuddled in his chest.... thank God the lights were dark and everyone shared comforters sitting together....she moved her hands into his tshirt and placed it on his chest and he closed his eyes letting in the warmth of her hands on his chest...he felt shiver running through his veins....he tightened his hold on her waist....she looked at him and found her was already staring at her....both looked into each other....siraj looked around and kissed her cheeks....she closed her eyes with pink cheeks.....he slowly moved down to her neck...and started placing wet kisses....he let his tongue wander in her neckpool....he sucked her collarbone while she bit her lips hard controlling her moan...and she roamed her hands on his bare abs and chest....he groaned in her neck....and sucked her sweet spot and she whispered....

Siraj:what happened....he smirked whispering in her ears....not able to control....she closed her eyes tight feeling shivers to his voice....she unconsciously roamed her hands in his chest....and her fingers grazed his nipples and he caught her hands closing his eyes....

Aaliya:she opened her eyes....and looked at him still in gaze....

Siraj:u don't know what u r doing to me....don't do it here or I wouldn't be able to control.....he said in his husky voice....he winked at her and she blushed red snuggling more in to his chest...and he cuddled her happily while teasing her....

Here adithi gulped looking at the horror scenes....she was scared as she knew now the ghost scenes will come more often....she gulped and as expected suddenly a ghost jumped from the ceiling.... she closed her eyes gulping and shivering but opened her eyes in shock feeling a warmth....

Ishan noticed adithi all nervous but he didn't understand it why...when he saw her shivering to see the ghost scenes..he understood....and when the ghost in the movie jumped suddenly from the ceiling.....she closed her eyes shivering....he immediately holded her hands giving it a squeeze and rubbing her knuckles....she looked down to see ishans hands on hers...she widened her eyes and looked up at him....and he gave her a assuring smile....and she jumped in fear once again hearing a creepy sound....and hid her faist in his shoulders.....

Ishan:sshhh...sshhhh.....it's nothing....calm down....he whispered and wounded his arms around her shoulders....and she clutched his tshirt in a fist...and he rubbed geer arms....to give her comfort but she shivered feeling his warmth...he was no lesser....he was lost in her innocent self ....he unconsciously kissed her forehead and was shocked himself but calmed down and he could see her blushing and it bought a blush in his face too.....and she hid her face in his chest everytime something creepy appears on the scene...and ishan felt something new when her breath hits his neck...and both were in a daze ...and he tried diverting himself and turned towards his right but regretted and turned left and closed his eyes frustrated to see everyone romancing....