35. Rendezvous

When Spring Break rolled around I was itching for the end of the school year. I only had six more weeks left until graduation, but with a whole week off of school I had very little to distract me. I had work, of course, and more time with Theodore, but he still had to work which left me with ample time to sit with my thoughts.

Campus was empty as I crossed the courtyard toward the Science building. Some people still lingered but most of the student population left to either go home for the week or go on Spring Break trips. My roommates were gone on a trip down to a beach in Northern California so I had my apartment to myself, not that I spent much time there. Still, I'd been resisting the urge to pop by Theodore's office while I knew for sure he'd be alone, but that day my more primal urges got the best of me.

Theodore was standing in the corner of the room when I walked in, rifling through a file cabinet. A smile broke across his face when he saw me.

"I was wondering how long it would be until you finally stopped by," he said as I closed the door behind me.

"I couldn't resist," I said. "I tried, I really tried."

"I wish you hadn't tried so hard. I've missed seeing you across my desk."

"I'll have to keep that in mind," I said, perching on the edge of his desk.

Theodore pulled a few manila folders from the file cabinet and dropped them on his desk.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Cross checking grades," he said. "I have a few students who can't fathom how they ended up with failing grades. I have to prepare for a few meetings that are scheduled after classes resume."

"That sounds like a waste of time," I replied.

"It is, but it's a part of the job." Theodore stood in front of me with his hands in his pockets. He looked divine.

"You know, I think I could help you forget about it for a little bit, if you think that would help," I smiled coyly.

"Indy, you know we can't do that," he replied, matter-of-fact.

"Oh, come on! No one is here," I said. "Haven't you ever wanted to make love to a student on your desk?"

"Not until I met you."

"Well?" I blushed.

"You're a horrible influence, you know that?" Theodore said.

"Should I go lock the door?"

"Go on."

I hopped off the desk and sped over to the door, snapping the lock closed. My heart raced in my chest. I turned to look at Theodore from across the room.

"Come here," he said, crooking his finger at me.

I complied with ready obedience.

"Sit down."

I sat back down on the desk. My feet dangled above the floor.

Theodore looked down at me, his expression unreadable, before leaning down and placing his hands on the desk on either side of me. He leaned in close and for a moment I thought he was going to lean in for a kiss.

"Are you trying to get me fired?" he asked.

"No," I said, taken aback.

"Then why," he said, placing a hand on the inside of my thigh. He ran his hand upward, slowly, "do you keep coming in here in your short skirts and your tight shirts, tempting me?"

"Oh," I said with an exhale. For a moment I thought he was upset with me. I struggled to focus as he ran his fingers along the elastic of my underwear.

Theodore leaned in and spoke next to my ear. "I asked you a question, Indy."

"Are you really going to use your authoritative professor act on me?" I asked as I worked to keep my breath even.

He wrapped his hand around my hip and leaned back to look at me. "You're in my office, Ms. Mears." He hooked his fingers around the elastic of my panties and pulled them down my legs then over my feet. He set them aside on the desk.

"What are you going to do, Professor?" I asked demurely.

He took my knees and spread my legs before pulling me closer to the edge of the desk. He kissed me roughly and I took his face in my hands, kissing him back. He wrapped an arm around me and kissed me harder. His other hand went down to undo his belt and I reached down to assist.

He pushed his pants down and I straddled him with my legs, excited about what was to come next. He gripped my thigh and I wrapped my arm around his neck as he pressed himself inside of me.

Pleasure flooded my body as Theodore worked me, he held me just right and hit all of the right places.

"Theo," I mewled.

"Shhh," he shushed as he continued to rock us back and forth.

I resisted the urge to make any sound above my ragged breath; I remembered where we were.

My head fell back as he finished, pressing into me with extra force. I laid back on the desk as he pulled out and put himself back together.

"You're going to be the death of me," Theodore said as I pulled my underwear back on.

"It's a two way street," I said. My knees were weak when I climbed off of the desk.

"You should go home before you get me in any more trouble."

"Home?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"Yes," he said with a knowing look. "My apartment."

"Okay," I smiled.

"You're going to be in trouble when I get back," he said.

"I can live with that." I hoped he was insinuating that I was going to get more of what I just got. "I'll go home," I said. "But you better hurry back."

"I will," he said, kissing me. "Now, get out of here before you cause me any more problems."