But at this moment, such a heartless man was holding her in his arms and asking her if it hurt. Wasn't that ridiculous?

"Five minutes up. Let me go," she said with a cold face.

How could he bear to let go of the person in his arms? He said, "There are some things I haven't told you yet."

He buried his sharp and delicate chin in her neck and whispered in her ear, "Amelia..."

Amelia's face darkened again. "Don't call me that!"

Back then, when he pressed her down on the bed and possessed her desperately, he called her the same name.

She mistakenly thought that he was calling her, so she couldn't help but fall in love with him bit by bit.

She was a fool. How could someone like him fall in love with his mistress?

In the past, she couldn't see it clearly, but now that she had completely woken up, she felt that.

James was stunned and looked at Amelia's resistant face.

Ms. Miller had once said that even until Amelia's death, Amelia had thought that he had treated her as a substitute.

Did she think that he had called her by someone else's name?

He opened his thin lips and said to her, "Amelia, I've always been calling you. It's never been anyone else."

Three years later, the late explanation didn't cause any ripples. She didn't believe it at all.

There was no emotion in her calm eyes. Instead, there was even a hint of indifference.

Her indifferent expression made his heart ache again.

He couldn't help tightening his grip on her.

It was as if she would disappear at any moment if he did not hold her tightly.

He had already experienced a separation of death once, and he didn't want to endure the separation of life anymore.

He used all his strength to hug her.

"Amelia, I was wrong. Can you... give me another chance?"

He didn't even know how to explain the misunderstanding over the years, nor did he know how to express his longing for her.

He just lowered his head and begged her to give him another chance, a chance for him to cherish her again...

Amelia's eyelashes trembled slightly, but her expression was calm. "I'm not Amelia..."

His body stiffened for a moment. Then, he hooked her chin with his slender fingers, tilted his head, and kissed her.

Amelia was so angry by his sudden action that her body trembled. She struggled to push him away, but she couldn't move at all.

Initially, he just wanted to have a taste, but as soon as he touched her, he went crazy.

He missed her so much that even if he was so close to her now, he could not feel her existence.

He could only hold her palm-sized face tightly and kiss her desperately.

He didn't let go of her until her face turned red, but he still hugged her and didn't let her go.

Before Amelia could speak, he touched her soft red lips with his fingers and said to her, "Look, every time I kiss you, you have the same reaction. Why are you unwilling to admit it?"

Amelia was so angry that her face turned from red to blue, and her whole body was trembling. "You are a lunatic!!!"

"Yes, I'm crazy!"