Chapter 1

"Camila....."

She didn't need to look up to see who was speaking in a hushed tone and trying to gather her up from where she was slumped.

"Camila, get up."

"diii..nnn...ah.." she answered, letting out small sobs.

"Dinah, this is too much."

"Camila.."

She slowly stood up and came face to face with Dinah, the bestest friend in the world. Truth is, She was aware that Dinah was in the middle of a very important photoshoot when she called her. She was also aware that she would be willing to drop anything and everything whenever she needs her. That's how great of a friend the skinny minx is.

"dinah... sorry," she said, biting her lips to control the sobbing.

"what are you sorry for? mila, so tell me what happened?"

"Lauren-" she blurted out, trying to catch big gulps of air.

"she- uh... she... I heard her talking to her mom." Dinah just looked at her with wide and knowing eyes. She knew. She knew how madly in love mila was with the girl in question.

She was there the first time mila looked at said girl through different eyes. She was the first to know when mila finally admitted to herself and to the world how totally bonkers she was for a childhood playmate who grew up to be quite the hottest woman on earth. She was there at the dinner when mila's parents announced that they wanted her to marry their business partners' daughter and yep you read it right their parents was ok with it just tosave their own businesses.

"I'm listening, Mila." Mila didn't even notice that she was zoning out on her bestfriend again.

"Dinah. I heard her she wanted not to push through with the wedding because she didn't want to get married to a girl who wasn't even her girlfriend."

"What?!" dinah said a little too loudly.

"Seriously?!"

"Dinah. she told she told her mom she didn't want to marry me." Fresh tears started falling from her eyes again. She couldn't help it. It seems like she can hear it over and over again what lauren has told her mom. Word by word, nuance by nuance. And it hurts too damn much.