Chapter 1

A beautiful morning

Mumbai

In A Big Mansion

All the Elders were settled on dining table for breakfast and were waiting for the youngsters

"Where are they all and why they still didn't came downstairs for breakfast" Shanti ma asked to samridhi and sunidhi

Ma they will co- samridhi stopped and said look Ma ur one workaholic grandson came,where are the remaining two she asked to ayush who just came towards them.

Good Morning Everyone.
Ayush replied "Badi ma they both are coming.Bhai is on call and ur sweet little angel is getting ready as always she is late for her college."

'Okay now come and sit' sunita ma said
Jii Dadi ma ayush said and sat on his place.suddenly a girl came running towards them and wished them Good Morning .Ma i am getting late she said and then took her lunch box which was placed on the table and was going towards the door but sunidhi ma stopped her saying"Arya u should not skip breakfast now come here and eat a little and then go to college until u eat i will not leave you".

"Uffff.... Choti ma u always does this.
okay okay i will eat" arya said.she took her bread Jam and took a bite and said bye bye.. Everyone. i will eat it on the way to my college.This girl God knows when she will understand and will improve. samridhi maa says.

Suddenly they all heard a voice

Good Morning Aarav said.How much time u need Aarav since how long u were talking on call u know that we will be waiting for u but stil- samridhi was cut off by him Sorry Mom I am really really sorry actually the call was important so i had to receive it.

"Okay now stop everyone and eat  otherwise u all will be late"Shanti ma said.Everyone were done with their breakfast and were leaving for their respective works

You two come on time samridhi and sunidhi ma said to both Aarav and ayush. and as always they said yes and left.

After sometime Rajesh papa and ram papa were also leaving for the Office. aap ko apne bete ko samjhana chahiye lekin yaha toh ulta hi hai aap toh khud hi late aate hai ghar par. samridhi said  to rajesh and was scolding him as if he was a small kid while making him understand that he shouldn't be late .

(translation:you should make ur son understand that he shouldn't come late to home but here it's opposite only bcz u will only come late rajesh jii)

Rajesh pa were listening to her and suddenly he kisses her forehead and whispered in her ear"i will be on time my love.bye"with that he left and here samridhi ma cheeks were turned crimson red due to this small gesture of her husband.

time skip.

LUXURY LIMELIGHT
Luxury limelight the number one fashion designing company.and the owner of this was the most handsome man Aarav singh Rathore.

Aarav reached his Office. He came out of his luxuries car and was looking handsome as always in his black shirt pairing it with black pant and black coat.the shirt fitted his body perfectly. he started going towards his Office. and all the girls were just seeing him without blinking their eyes. Ofcourse he was the man that every girl wants but he as usual ignored them and moved to his Office.  it has  20 floors and it was so beautifully designed and his Office screamed nothing but Royality.
He reached his cabin and called his p.a
Harsh

Harsh, what's my today's schedule. Aarav said in his bossy and rude voice.
Sir "today u have 3 meetings and you have to attend a conference meeting. thats it for today." harsh said to his boss.

Aarav,And anything related to our upcoming projects?

Yes Sir you may have to go out of mumbai for a meeting still i am not sure about it so first i will ask to our clients and will inform you.

hmmm. Aarav replied

and then he got busy in his meetings and conference  for the rest of the day and didn't even realise the time.when his work was done he just glanced at his watch and it was 11 p.m. He took his coat,mobile and  car keys and went to the parking lot.he went to home and now he was searching for an excuse bcz today his mother was definitely not going to leave him. Soon he reached the mansion.

He parked his car and knocked the door and soon someone opens the door

who's there? samridhi ma said while opening the door.

and then asked who are you and why u came here boy?Maa maa listen  i had to attend meetings and had to complete the Office work so i got late sorry na mom.aarav says trying to convince his mom but it looks like today she was not ready to listen him even for once.

Oh really u say this everytime.why aarav just why everytime u do this i am really fed up, saying this she started to leave. aarav also came behind her in the hall.

mom sorry i was really busy with the meetings.i will try to come early.
samridhi ma'answer me did you ate your lunch.'

ac..actually mom i.....Aarav was trying to find an excuse but he couldn't find any.

I want answer in one word 'Yes or No'.

No, he replied.this boy listen now go freshen up and come downstairs quickly.

Mom i .. Aarav was saying something but samridhi ma said i don't want to hear anything just go and  come fast.

Aarav freshend up quickly and came downstair.

samridhi ma'aarav come here and have ur dinner.'

okay mom.aarav sat on his chair and started eating

mom did u ate aarav asked.yes now u eat and directly go to bed and sleep already u done a lot of work and no need of  using mobile.she said
okay mom now even u go and sleep its already 11:45 p.m

yes my child but first u finish ur dinner till then i am here.

no no mom u go i will eat.

but first listen to me u should take care of yourself now u shouldn't skip ur meals. and try to come home on time.

yup mom i will, Aarav said

I am done with my food mom.samridhi ma took his plate and washed it while he washed his hand and came out of the kitchen with his mom.

Good night mom
good night beta

so here is the first chapter.

tell me what do u think about the first chapter

bye bye...