Chapter 5

this part is unedited.

Continuation

Suddenly Chachi called me'hey you listen keep those snacks on the table and bring tea'.

I was not able to process what's happening with me but still i brought up my courage and moved forward and kept the tray on the table and quickly walked away towards kitchen.

I was pouring tea into the cups will thinking Am i hallucinating? or He is really here?or maybe i misunderstood someone as him.

I took the tea and moved outside this time with a thought that maybe I was just thinking about him and that's the reason I am seeing him  but as soon i heard his voice my all doubts were clear.

This means he is really present here i..i  don't want to go near them no..no i ca..n't.

it's ok it's ok Esha calm down no need to get scared.U will keep this tray on the table and will go directly to my room.I tried to console myself.

As soon as I kept it on the table and turned chachi said me no no not said but instead ordered me to serve tea to the guests and then to Chacha ji.

I am stuck i can't even deny her.so I was finally going to serve tea to him but intentionally he brushed his fingers with my hand.This person doesn't leave a chance to get on my nerves.

finally i was going towards my room but Chacha ji ordered me to stand there itself.so I stood beside the sofa on which Chachi was sitting.

I want to go from here i don't even want to see this person's face.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

'Eshaa' Chacha ji called me.

Jii  chacha ji.i replied

jaldi se inn papers par sign karo.

(sign on these papers fastly)

yeh konse papers hai Chacha ji aur isme meri sign kyu chahiye aapko.i asked them with alot of courage.

(what kind of papers are these and why my sign is needed )

Bohot jyada juban chalne lagi hai na teri.chachi shouted

(your tongue is speaking alot nowadays)

esha stood there silently while her chachi and chahi were forcing her to  sign those papers.

but someone shouted

STOP IT!!!ENOUGH OF YOUR DRAMA.i am watching from beginning that you are very stubborn baby girl.come on be a good girl and sign those papers.

You don't interfere in my family problems Danish, understood stay out of it.esha said to him in her little raised  voice.

(yup the guest was none other than danish)

tch..tch.. no babygirl i will tell you about these papers wait a minute.then danish came foward towards esha and forwarded the papers to her so that she can read it.

Esha took the papers and started reading and after she finished reading, she was not understanding what to speak.

No Chachi please please i will do whatever you say but not this please please don't do this with me.

We are not asking your permission understood and now don't start your drama.

No..no i am not going to sign those papers.