Chapter 6

Esha's pov

I woke up due to the sun rays falling on my face i felt my body heavy i can't even move my body i was not able to open my eyes with a lot of difficulty I stood up with the support of the wall and slowly with small steps went towards the washroom .I looked at myself  in the mirror the swollen eyes due to crying,the messy hairs,the marks on my body due to the beatings.i didn't even realised when tears started flowing from my eyes.i went to take a shower,I came out and sat on the floor as there is no bed in the room.i was feeling very weak i was hungry i know they will never open the door unless i sign on those papers but how can they do this with me.

with all these thought running in my mind i dozed off.

maa papa dekho yeh dress kitni pyari hai.

(mom dad look this dress is so pretty)

Yes this is very beautiful and this will look very awesome on my princess.

really mom u are going to purchase it for me,esha said with excitement and happiness  in her eyes.

yes my princess now let's go and look at other items which u want.

really then i am going to take a Very very big teddy bear for me .Thank you mom thank you dad i love you

i was enjoying with my parents in my dream but
my sleep broke when i felt someone's hand on my face i opened my eyes and was shocked to see danish there at that time i mean it was the time of sunset and what is he doing  here?

why he came here again?

what he wants?

i came out of my thoughts when he said 'oh babygirl i disturbed your sleep,well its good only that you woke up, come on now sign on these papers and let me clear one thing that  i am not going unless you sign on this.'

No are u deaf or what i said that i am not going to sign on these papers God knows from where i got this much courage to talk  to him in this manner i always used to talk to him in scared and low voice but after i read those  papers i got to know that if not today then never i will be able  to save myself.

Now go from here danish,i said to him in tired tone as i don't have any energy left even to argue.

Babygirl no today either i will take you with me or else i will not leave.I am asking you one last time whether you are going to sign or not?

NO!NO!NO did you heard it esha replied to him in the same tone as his.

okay then you will be responsible for your condition babygirl.

He started moving towards esha while smirking and his gaze was fixed on her.

don't come near me ,esha said she was damn scared

babygirl this is the only way left now.he traced his fingers from her face to her shoulder and sarted to roam his hands on her back.

esha was frozed on her place she doesn't know what to do, she had become numb.

he started coming closer to her face he was going to kiss her but suddenly esha fell down intentionally. danish hovered up on her, BABYGIRL WHERE WILL YOU GO NOW?

No no please don't do this leave me CHACHIJI CHACHAJI esha shouted in hope that someone will come and save her but her bad luck no one came.

COME ON SCREAM EVEN LOUDER BUT ALAS no one will come babygirl bcz your Chacha is not at home,your di has went to Office and your chachi is sleeping and she will not come to save you as she has only said me no matter what make her sign those papers.