Chapter 11

This part is unedited.

Guys once again i am saying this is a complete fictional please don't relate this to the reality everything i am writing about the tribal people is fictional and sorry if i hurted anyone's feeling.

Read till the end.

Enjoy reading guys

Aarav is still busy in staring his sleeping beauty but he remembered that they both are stuck here so he took out his phone in a hope that atleast now he could contact someone but he got disappointed as soon as he saw his phone's screen as still there is no network.

Huhh!.....still no signal now how should we get out of here,aarav says trying to find a way to escape from these people.

He removed his coat and folded his shirt sleeves as it was really hot first the dark room & then no fan.

Esha moved a little in her sleep and was going to fall down as she came at the edge of the bed in her sleep.

Oo hooo yeh sachi mein bachchi hai meri choti si pyari si bachchi aarav says removing her hairs from her face.

(Oo hoo she is really a child my sweet little girl.)

{only if you know aarav how mature she is}

The door opens with a loud thud sound and due to this Esha woke up swiftly
Even Aarav stood up

Few tribal people approached us and took us outside All the time we both were together well its better to be with someone you know for hours rather than being with a stranger and both of them understood this as well.

Esha was afraid and aarav don't know what is coming next for them.

Suno mein soo kaise gayi aur bed pe kaise ayi mein toh tu- Esha was saying and then stopped as she recalled where she was sitting .

(listen how did i slept and when did i came on bed)

mein toh..... kya Miss Bak Bak aage bhi bolo tum achanak ruk kyu gayi, aarav says with a teasing smile.

(you ... what Miss Bak Bak say something further & why did you stopped suddenly)

ku..ch na..hi kuch bhi nahi chodo, esha says while trying to look at her surroundings

(no nothing leave it)

kyu Miss Bak Bak why don't you accept that you were enjoying while sitting on my lap aarav says not leaving a single chance to tease her.

kya kuch bhi bol rahe hai aesa nahi hai woh toh,esha tries to find an excuse

(you are saying anything its not like that)

toh kaisa hai Miss Bak Bak, aarav says holding her right hand in his left hand and intervening their fingers.

(so how is it Miss Bak Bak)

woh toh aapne hi kiya tha meine thodi bola tha toh aap batao aapne aisa kyu kiya esha says as finally she succeeded in finding an excuse.

(It was you who did it,I didn't told you so you tell me why you did it)

toh kya karta kitni baar kaha samjhane ki koshish ki lekin tum sun hi nahi rahi thi isliye and btw sorry if i made you feel uncomfortable aur meine toh bas by saying this he was taking his hand back