Chapter 4

Aarav's pov

today i woke up at 5:30 then done my daily workout,well i have to maintain my body too right and then  freshened up and then choosed my outfit for the day.I paired dark blue shirt with black pant and coat.i was checking some mails till the time of breakfast.

Soon I went downstairs and greeted everyone."Good Morning"

they all greeted me back with a small smile.well not all i saw that ayush and arya still didn't came down for breakfast.

Mom where is ayush and arya?i asked

kaha honge ek maharani soo rahi hai aur tumhare chote bhai bhi soo rahe hai."choti maa replied while coming out of the kitchen

(where they must be, one maharani is sleeping and your younger brother  is also sleeping)

I understand that Arya is sleeping,well it's not a new thing but ayush he never slept this late is he alright i mean his health  so i thought to ask choti maa.

Choti Maa what happened to him i mean is he fine.

Yes Yes aarav beta nothing to worry he is sleeping now because he was shooting all night.he came at morning 6'0 clock.so he is sleeping now i don't want to disturb as he needs some rest.

No worries choti maa it's ok let him sleep,he must be tired. i replied to choti maa with a small smile.

After that when we all  were done with our breakfast and usual arya was late i went to my room to take some files and went downstairs not before informing mom that i am leaving for Office.

Well after that i reached my Office and went towards my cabin,harsh informed me that i had to go out of town for a deal which was important for us and i had to go there.

Harsh,where the meeting is going to be held i mean which place.

Sir i will inform you about the place,timing,on which day we have to leave and for  how many days we have to stay there.

Ok but soon discuss with the clients and inform me.i said in my as usual bossy tone with a serious face,glaring at him as i already told him to discuss the timings etc etc for the meeting but he forgot.

I am sorry sir i will not repeat this mistake.Harsh replied in a low tone,and his face was down as he was not able to match his gaze with his boss who is glaring at him.

Soon it was lunch time and as usual he forget to have his lunch he got busy in his files, meetings etc etc.

Esha 's pov

I reached home as chachi has sent car for me.i was thinking who are the guests but then I thought whoever it may be,it doesn't matter to me.

As soon i stepped inside chachi said in  her loud rude voice'you girl move fast go to kitchen and prepare some snacks fast go go hurry up.'

I quickly went to kitchen and first washed my hands and then started preparing snacks. well  first I  want to freshen up but I don't even have the courage to say it .suddenly water filled in my eyes by remembering that day.I was done with the snacks so i went towards my chachi and told her that the work is done.

she replied 'toh kya karu tumhare aarti utaru ya fhir tumhari Pooja karu'

(So what should I do whether i should do your aarti or i should do your puja.)

Na..hi  na..hi Chachi ji mein toh bas fresh hone jaa rahi thi bas isliye socha ki aapko bata ke chali Jau.

(No no chachi ji  i am going to freshen up  so thought to inform you.)              

Abhi Khade Khade mera muh kya dekh rahi hai ja aur jaldi neeche aa mehman aate hi honge aur chai bhi toh banaani hai tujhe.

(Now why you are standing here and seeing my face go and come fast the guest may arrive any time and still u have to make tea.)

I quickly freshened up i thought to change my dress to the ones which i wear at home but if I got late then chachi will chew me raw.so it's better that i should take any risk so  I quickly went to the kitchen

soon the guest arrived and I was preparing tea for them. I thought to serve the snacks till the tea is ready.

So I took the tray and went to Hall and suddenly I was beyond shocked by seeing the person sitting in front of me who was giving me a victory smile. I was not understanding anything my body stiffened and I felt like I was not able to move my legs i was dumbstruck. I was not abe to process what's happening.

Who is that  person?

and why Esha got so scared just by looking at the person?

Do they knew each other already?

does Esha and that person meet before?

guys please hit the vote button and do follow my account

that's it for this chapter

bye....byee....