Introduction

heyyy everyone so here is the introduction of the unexpected marriage its my first time writing a story on a social media platform so lets begin

Aarav singh rathore
He is a successful bussines man and a Billionaire at a very young age he has worked so hard day and night and thats the reason his company is in TOP 1 position. He is 6 feet tall,and has a well built body All the girls droll over him and his looks but he doesn't give a damn about it. He is rude for the world but not for his family he loves his family alot and is hell possessive for his closed ones. He is 23 years old.he has black eyes and silky black hair which were enough for anyone to fall in love.

SHANTI RATHORE
She is the head of the family she is Aarav's Grand ma .she is 74 yrs old

RAJESH AND SAMRIDHI RATHORE
Aarav's Dad and Mom. they are 54 and 49 yrs old. they have 2 children and they both love them so much.

RAM AND SUNIDHI RATHORE
They are Aarav's Chacha Chachi. they are 51 and 46 yrs old. they have a single child.

AYUSH RATHORE
He is the only child of Ram and Sunidhi. his age is 21 years and he is an actor and like his brother even he has a huge fan following. he is a sweet and kind person. he loves his family,big brother and his little sister so much

ARYA RATHORE
she is the youngest family member.she is cute, beautiful,caring and loves her family and her brothers alot.she is 19 yrs old.

ESHA BIRADAR
She is sweet and kind hearted girl.A beautiful girl not by her external feature but also from internally.she had almond shaped brown eyes,long silky brown hairs,her skin tone is white anyone can get lost in her beauty.she lost her parents at the age of 10.she lives with her Chacha and Chachi. She is 20 yrs old.she is a soft hearted girl who doesn't want that anyone should get hurt because of her.

ESHA'S Chacha and Chachi
its a secret you all will get to know about them in the story itself.

Prisha BIRADAR
she is the only child of isha's Chacha and chachi she is totally opposite of Isha she is cruel she doesn't know any household work she treat Isha very badly she doesn't treat Isha as her sister she treats her as if she is her maid.

Danish
he is 29 yrs old he is a Don.who drinks,smokes,he is kind of psycho person who wants Esha no matter what.he doesn't love her but her body.he can go to any extent to claim her.he can take anyone's life for her.

U will get to know more about all the characters in the story itself.and if needed then some More characters will be added in the story

so guys this was the introduction. feel free to share your thoughts in the comments section.so thats it for now.
See you all in the first chapter.

so for now,

Bye bye..