Chapter 7

Aarav side

I woke up and took a relaxing shower later I had my breakfast while seeing the beautiful view of the city,it is beautiful not because of all the tall buildings and well developed areas but due to the tall green trees and the mountains.

                    Aarav's Outfit

harsh came to me and said

Sir we have to leave for the meeting as the company is little far away from the town.

Hmm let's go then i replied to him

You have looked after everything i mean whats the financial condition of their company are they good enough that we can work together etc etc.

yes sir everything is fine we can do deal with them.

Ok..now check all the files and presentation once.aarav said looking towards the city as he felt something weird he don't know whether it is good or bad but he felt this weird feeling.

I have done it already sir so shall we move,harsh asked his boss

You wait in the car i will be there in few minutes. Aarav said while still being lost somewhere

harsh moved outside not before saying ok sir.

Aarav calls his mom as it was an important deal and he has to get this at any cost.

Hello Mom did you ate your breakfast

"Yes Aarav i had and what about you did you had yours"Sunita ji asked as her son was sounding a little bit tensed.

Yes Mom,this deal is very important for our company mom so just give yours blessings.

Oh son my best wishes are always with you and see even today also you will get this deal.sunita ji says with confidence.

Hope so Mom bye i have to go.Aarav said while moving downstairs and finally settled in his car.

Bye son and All the best.

Thank you mom.

with this aarav disconnects the call.
And soon the driver started the car and they drove off to their destination. The company was located outside the town and to reach their the route goes from the middle of the forest and there is no other route or any shortcut so we moved forward the sound of the birds chirping can be heard the smell of the soil hit my nostrils actually this place is very good and peaceful and to escape from your day-to-day life this place could be a great picnic spot.so that we can relax ourselves by being with the nature.

soon we reached there.we meet the ceo of the company Raina sharma she was a bossy lady with a lot of attitude.well it will be tough to deal with her.

Soon we both shaked hands and then meeting begin

the meeting was over after 4 long hours well obviously it was too long as we are collaborating with one of the best company of the USA.after the meeting we had lunch together in silence.