Chapter 2

Somewhere in Madhya Pradesh

A girl was working in kitchen. she was looking so weak but still she was preparing food
A lady entered the kitchen and said Aree abhi tak khana nahi banaya, karti kya rehti ho tum subah se ek kam nahi kar sakti tum, sab ka khane ka waqt ho raha hai aur tumne abhi tak khana nahi banaya.

(Arey u didn't prepared food what r u doing since morning.u can't even complete a task all are waiting for the food but still here u are not yet done with it)

the girl didn't replied bcz she doesn't even have that much enery that she can even speak.

Suddenly the lady gripped the girls hair tightly  in her hand and said'you trash u are ignoring me How dare u '

the girl replied no no chachi jii i am really so...ahh.. sorry pleas..ee lea..veee my hairs its pain...paining so much.

Yes the girl is Esha and the Lady is her chachi

'U better remember next time otherwise u know what will the  consequences you silly girl'. Chachi  said while esha replied jii chachi.

then esha served the breakfast for everyone and was going towards the kitchen to eat her breakfast but then was stopped by a cold voice.

kaha ja rahi ho Oh!!! maharani khana khane ja rahi hai aaj tumne samay pe khana nahi banaya isliye aaj tum kuch bhi nahi khaogi sun liya aab jao aur ghar ka kaam karo aur tumhare pass sirf 2 ghante hai.

(where are u going maharani oh u r going to eat ur food.today u didn't prepared the breakfast on time so there is no need to eat ur food today are u listening to me now go and do the household chores and u have only 2 hrs)

'jii chachaji mein abhi sab kam khatam karti hu' esha said to her chachaji bcz if she will oppose him then she will be starving for days so she agrees to do all the things which her chacha and chachi says to her.

(yes chachaji i will finish all the work now itself)

she quickly finished all her household chores and went to change her dress.

In hall

A girl was shouting someone's name continuously.

Esha Esha kaha mar gayi jaldi karo hum late ho jayenge,the girl said.

(esha esha where the hell u died come fast we are getting late)

Jii priya di esha said while hurriedly climbing down the stairs.

yes the girl who was shouting was priya esha's sister who was 1 year elder than her.

lets go now she said while esha was walking behind her.they both sat inside the car and were heading towards their office where they both work .

Priya said I am watching that u are talking with ur co-workers don't u remember what we said or u forgot everything.

Esha didn't said anything.

even though  priya wanted to scold her but since they were in public so she said'esha remember u r not allowed to talk to any of ur co worker or to anyone else in the company and wear ur scarf as we are going to reach office in few minutes.'while gritting her teeth.

Esha covered her face with the scarf and soon they reached their office.

Esha and priya worked in a home decoration company.(well their company used to take care of all the decorations of an particular event,wedding, function etc etc)

esha was the part of the group of workers who used to decorate the particular places for any particular event and she used to teach the new comers in the company how  to decorate and manage things if some thing went wrong, and priya was the manager.

Esha and priya went to their respective cabins and soon they got busy in their respective works.esha was teaching the new student suddenly someone entered her cabin and shouted while coming towards her.

How dare u to talk with a boy.the person held her hand and was going to slap her but Esha held his hand.

who are u and why should i listen to you and moreover you are no one to me Danish its my right and u have no say in it.esha said

Me,i am nothing to you but u are mine just mine forever understood danish said again trying to come closer to her.

Stop There! i said stop there itself why u are always behind me for god sake leave me.

No babygirl how can i leave you i just want you only you.danish said in his devilish voice while trying to smell her fragrance. due to the noise many  workers were gathered there and by seeing the crowd priya moves towards them and then quickly move towards esha and held her hand and sent her outside and then she ordered everyone to continue their work.

'can't u even wait for few days whats the need to create a scene'.priya slowly whispered so that only danish could be able to hear her.

You don't teach me what to do and what not.i am leaving now but next time i will take her along with me.

Just a matter of few days and then she will be mine he smirked while thinking.

Priya called Esha in her cabin and why the hell u were shouting i told you to behave right then tell me why you did that u bitch.

Di di he was wa..s tryin..g to inv..ade my per..sonal sp...ace ju..st bec...ause i wa..s talk..ing w..ith a ..bo..y .

oh God  can't u speak without stuttering and u can even handle the matter softly right but no u want to create a scene infront of every one.

And i will make sure that u didn't get  your dinner she said in her usual bitter voice.

Esha exit from her cabin as soon as possible and got back to her work.

and soon the day came to an end and they both left from the Office.

Soon they reached the home and esha directly went to kitchen and washed her hand and prepared food for everyone.she then went to her room as she is not allowed to have her dinner too.

well i know this is getting boring but there will be alot of surprises in the upcoming chapter so please hit the vote button and also share it and u can share ur thoughts in comments

so thats it for this chapter

and what do u guys think why danish said that there are only few days left?

what are they all planning?

Does a new problem is going to enter in Esha's life?

Bye....bye...