Chapter 8

Heyaa everyone i know i am late sorry for being late but i had already mentioned the reason for being this late in the previous note .

this part is unedited

Continue

Esha hissed due to the sharp pain she felt in her left hand and then they both realised their position and broke the hug.

Both of them were facing their  back towards each other as it was a really embarrassing and awkward moment for them.

again something shook in the bushes and they heard the sound coming  closer and closer to them

finally they both faced towards each other.

Umm...woh kaise awaz hai kisi janwar ki hai kya?esha asked a very lame question because she didn't got any idea to start a conversation and moreover she was thinking about the incidents that happened few minutes ago.

(what kind of sound is that,does it belong to some animal?)

hmm..shayad Aarav replied to her looking at the surrounding around him except her but still he was looking at her from the corner of his eyes.

hey dekho tum aise akad ke mere sath baat karoge toh mein bata rahi hu mein na mein na....esha says while trying to scare him.

(Look,if you will talk to me so arrogantly then i will,i will)

Kya...ha kya kar logi tum, mere marzi mein kaise bhi baat karu,Aarav says while stepping forward and folding his arms.

(what.. yes what will you do its my wish and i will talk like this only)

Thik hai .. raho fhir iss jungle me akele mangal karte mein ja rahi hu.esha says and turns to go

(ok then   stay here in the forest alone doing mangal i am going)

He holds her right hand and pulled her towards himself slowly so that he doesn't hurt her wound.

Oooo kaha ja raho ho tum mujhe yaha jungle me akele chodh kar aarav says looking straight in her eyes.

she didn't said anything instead she turned her face otherside.

Ohh i am talking to you Aarav says while holding her chin and making her to look towards him.

still she didn't said anything

Hey Miss Bak Bak say something and it's ok if you don't want to speak just answer me whether you know how can we go back to the town.

How dare you mister to call me that how can you call me chatterbox when i was talking to you at that time you were  replying  arrogantly. even i wanted to discuss that how can we escape from here but no you have to show your ego and arrogance then why are you asking ne now just go wherever you want. anyways it would be better that we should move further separately.

Aarav was signalling her something to her through his eyes but she wasn't able to understand.

kya abhi yeh ishare kya har rahe ho jo bolna hai jaldi bolo warna hato mere raste se esha says trying to push him.

(what,now why are you gesturing  me, say what you want to say or just move aside)

Ghumo aur bhago MISS BAK BAK warna ham dona ka aaj dinner banega,he says and holds her hand and started running

(turn around and run MISS BAK BAK otherwise today we will become dinner for someone else)

Aree kya hua mera hath toh chodo esha says trying to take her hand back.