Chapter 10

Guys this part is unedited Please vote guys you all are reading story but still not ready to vote your one vote gives a lot of motivation to write so pleaseVOTE VOTE VOTE.

Listen to me this story is fictional and i didn't meant to harm feelings of anyone or any community so please don't take it seriously it's just my imagination and there is no link to reality.

AUTHOR'S POV

The tribal people took them to their village and the whole village was gathered around them.

They all started gossiping among themselves.

tumhe pata hai meine suna hai ki yeh log hai na jo bhi iss jungle me aate hai unke shareer ke ango ko bech kar unhe mar dete hai Aarav says looking towards esha who was standing just behind him.

(you know i have heard that these people kills whoever comes to this forest and sells their organs)

Kyaa...ku...kuch bhi bol rahe ho aesa kuch nahi hoga aur tumhe yeh sab bakwas kisne kaha Esha says trying to be courageous but any one can guess that she was frightened.

(what whatever your are saying nothing like that will happen and who said you all these rubbish things)

She just said this meanwhile a person came and forcefully started dragging her towards a house.

Aahh leave me.. ouch! she held his hand tightly and she was scared as hell

Aahhh leave me...she tried to remove the persons grip but failed terribly.

The person took her to a house and went inside and locked her in a room

Here outside Aarav was trying to go behind Esha but the tribal people held him.

Chodo jane do mujhe aur kaha le ja rahe ho usse aarav says but it's of no use as they are not able to understand anything.

(leave me and where are you taking her)

Esha was locked in a dark room where only a small window was there and a little light was coming through it.

No...no leave me please leave me no...no, she says as she remembered something. she hugs her kness and starts crying.

the tribal people were talking among themselves and after that they took Aarav no they dragged him but he wasn't ready so they put the spear on his neck

Aarav went behind them as no option was left,relief washed over him as he saw they were taking him towards the same house where esha was there.

They even locked him in a dark room he saw that there was a rope bed and nothing else But..

He heard someone's crying voice and then he saw that his Miss Bak Bak was there sitting in a corner hugging her kness tightly and by now she has became a crying mess.

Aarav put his hand on her shoulder,she flinched and started murmuring No..no..no leave me ..please no..no no

Aarav sat beside her and says Miss Bak Bak see here no one is there but when after his continuous tries she was still saying the sane things. He even shaked her 2-3 times and she used to protect herself & he wasn't able to see her in this condition .

Miss Bak Bak look here and she was not all listening to him

so he tries to console her by making her sit on his lap and hugged her while saying some soothing words continuously and was caressing her hairs lovingly.