Chapter 3

Aarav's pov

Today I was late for the breakfast because I got a call it was important so i had to receive it and after some time i went downstairs,greeted everybody and had my breakfast with my lovely family and went to my Office after i reached my Office.I found many eyes on me.well it's not a big deal,some were jealous of me where as some were trying to come close to me.But as usual I ignored all of them.after i reached my cabin harsh my p.a informed me about my today's schedule and rest of the day went in meetings and then i had to check some files so i got busy in it.I was so engrossed in my work that I didn't even realised the time. It was 11 p.m.then i remembered that today mom informed me to be on time but here i am late. i have to reach home as soon as possible.

I went to parking lot not before taking my coat,car key and mobile which was placed on the table and started driving while thinking"what excuse i should give to mom" so that she won't get angry on me. but today even my mind wasn't working.

soon i reached home,parked the car and stood in front of the door.

Come on knock the door,my inner voice said.

well i am thinking of an excuse.

oh come on tell her the truth,again it said

You really wants me to get scoldings from mom right.i replied back.

well my suggestion is that u should stop wasting your time by thinking of an excuse bcz anyway maa will get to know about it that u are giving her a lame excuse.

Well thats true any how mom will get to know about it.

And after taking a deep breath i knocked the door and mom opened it and asked me who are u boy and why u came here. this means she is really very angry on me she went towards the hall and i moved behind her as a small kid would tail behind her Mom when his Mom used to be upset with him.well today mom was not even listening to me.but i said maa there was a lot of work and thats the reason i got late. mom then asked me whether i had My lunch or not well my answer was no as always bcz most of the times i forget to have my lunch.i thought mom will scold me but she didn't said anything except go and get freshen up and come fast.

then i went upstairs and quickly freshened up and came towards the dinning table where mom was waiting for me.

Then i had my food with a little chit chat with mom and then i came to my room and slept bcz tomorrow i have to reach office a little early.

Esha's pov

The sound of the birds chirping can be heard that means its already morning i should wake up otherwise I will be late so i quickly woke up but my body still pains and i remembered a flashback of last night incident. Ahhh!! a little scream left my mouth as I was trying to strech my body.why they always does this with me.they beat me for silly reason and whenever they are angry they just vent out their anger on me. I took slow steps and went to take a quick shower bcz there is no use of thinking all these things. these has been happening with me since past ten years. I wore a simple frock and went towards kitchen and first i did Pooja and then started preparing for the breakfast i was doing everything in a hurry as i was a little late.

chachi came inside the kitchen and as usual started scolding me,when I didn't replied to her then she grabbed my hairs tightly saying that never ever disobey her words and never try to ignore her words.well I didn't had enough energy to even talk to her i was starving since 2 days.so I requested her to leave my hairs.

After that she went away not before saying 'do it quickly'.and after some time i went and served the food to everyone.I was going towards kitchen to have my food but was stopped by a voice,it was none other than my Chacha ji, he ordered me in his rude voice that I shouldn't eat breakfast as it was my punishment for being late.