Arc 3 chapter 17: sin eater

Strap in this is a long one. Usually my chapters are 4 000 words long. This one has 10 000, and could not be divided into two parts because of the title.

Take a day off. You will need to digest this one properly.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
A figure of white stood there in a small crater, staring furiously as the dust cleared:

"You... Just how shameless, of heartless monster can you be?! First you insult my dignity, then you accuse me of something I didn't do, launch me into the sky, throw a bag of explosion with intent to kill and send me hurdling into the darkness above. Had I not been a perfect being, incapable of being harmed with such a pathetic attempt at my life, you... You did all of that with intent to kill, you murderer! Is this the kind of person you really are?! One who goes around killing people off just because you happen to dislike them. Even if they extended their good will and engaged in conversation with you.
Just how low you can go?! Do you even have a shred of humanity in you: arrogant madman; a vile scumbag; you filthy unworthy dirt eating putrid pig?!
And after all those rights that you trampled you go and put your: filthy; muddy; bloody hands onto something that belongs to me. Killing you isn't enough. I demand that you tell me where your possessions and loved ones are so I can demolish them as a compensation for what you did to me!"

"Ahhh- guah."

"What's the matter you can't even speak properly?! Just how much do you intend to trample of my patience, my dignity, my rights?!
Unhand my bride candidate this moment you, filthy sex fiend."

Crusch slack jawed, blurted out:
"How is this possible? I saw an explosion of magnitude as the birth of a second sun. Yet you're in perfect condition."

Regulus looked like he was about to pop a vein, but he still remained in his dull white discoloration:
"I don't remember giving you permission to speak, woman! This is no good. If I am to take you in as my bride, you must be taught how to behave in my presence. Now, if you don't want to meet the same fate as the first carriage of soldiers I suggest you drop this filth."

Crush was afraid but wasn't relenting, Subaru had to fight off her grasp and fall on the floor.

"Guaaaaaaahhh, Khaa. (Cough, cough.)" Blood spurts once again.

Regulus was pleased that he no longer had to look at the bloody mess above his eye level, but rather looking down at the dirt where Subaru should've started with. It calmed him... Only a little:
"Look at yourself. This is the result of your actions. For meddling with powers that are outside your reach. You can never hope to reach my perfect self with that copycat ability or whatever it is that you possess. But to think someone could take something that so intimately belongs to my own ability. How dare you trample EVEN on my authority, you rapist of the human heart! Taking whatever you please without remorse, you greedy thief. Touching it with your grimy sticky hands. Truly just killing you off is not enough. I might just demolish everything that you tried to protect and all that surrounds you and make you watch it. Just to calm my nerves. I can even get rid of you: dragon priestess, candidate for the next king of Lugunica. After all I can always find another bride."

The bloody mess of a falllen warrior painfyly wheezes out:
"I have. Nothing.
I lost. Everything.
I had. Been. Robbed. Over. And. Over.
I can't. Take it. Anymore.
Just. Please. Kill me."
Subaru drags himself on the floor closer to Regulus : "Please."

Visibly disturbed by the approaching dirt rag, Regulus shouted louder than he ever did:
"Do not go closer, you filthy, shallow excuse for a human, you piece of garbage. Although seeing that face calms my cries for justice just a little bit. I will quench my thirst for your punishment later on. Now comes much more important matters."