Arc 3 chapter 15: troublesome company

The pain Subaru felt just a second prior this is redirected to his chest area.

"Guoh... When?" Subaru looks around and spots Petelguse laying on the floor 12 steps away from him:
"I can't believe my luck. Please work this time."

"This...cannot... be... "

Subaru is walking towards his target:
"I won't stop until I reach the wanted results. Petelguse Romanèe-Conti, for the crimes against humanity, I sentence you to several lifetimes of anguish and lamenting. Even if you're reborn, may the hands of those you snuffed out condemn you and choke out your happiness, even from a world that no one remembers."

The last spoken words from soon to never be walking again corpse:
"Damn... you!"

The judge brought his fist hammer down, birthing once again a flash of lightning, black as the soul of the person condemned.

"KOKUSEN!" Subaru exhaled in ecstasy as the world acknowledged his efforts once again.

Unlike the previous loop, this time the corpse of the archbishop never sported any evidence that it once possessed a head on its neck. The only thing that was left was a bloody crater in the ground. Just a few chunks managed to escape annihilation by flying a few meters in every direction.

Subaru rhythmically claps: "300 claps timer starts Julius Juukulius, keep'im busy. You hear that Petelguse? You only have five minutes: of freedom, left. "

Subaru was stepping backwards and dropped on the floor on his back. Having his Od filled once again, he succumbed to mana adjusting.

"What is this Des' ka? This body, doesn't want to move. What kind of trick is this, Des' ka?!"
'Subaru' then slowly rolls on his side:" But this is nothing before my diligent self, Desu!"

'Subaru' slowly regains control and moves his hands to prepare to stand up. Slowly and cartoonishly as if impersonating Michael Jackson he rises up in a standing position:

"What was that fool even talking about, Des' ka?! Nonsense about, what? Timer on my freedom? What a ludicrous pretense, I had already won, Desu! This body is already under my subconscious control!"

'Subaru' arches his back into a Dio pose:
"For only I am the diligent Desu! One loved by the witch! And now that I have taken over this body all I need is...

[Prison cell lock]

Hmm? Nan' desu. That's not what I meant to say. No matter, all that I need to do now is regain my unseen hands and follow through the ordeal Desu!"

"What the hell is going on?! Answer me: Subaru!" Julius was staring down at Subaru furiously.

"Oh, right. You're this body's comrade Desu neee~? Kekekekeke! What a splendid feeling this is. I am bathed in Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Oh the abundant Love!

[Chain on, straps fastened, locks tightened]

How strange. But that is right we are all bound by love, desu neee~?! And love must be repaid with diligence! A trial! A trial if I alone can emerge victorious in my new perfect singular body, against a loathsome spirits arts user! Too bad that damnable fool already gave me the tools to do that:
Unseen hands!

[Executioner spikes visualised] "

Julius is perplexed:
"How can this bee? Seeing your ability prior to forming Nect with Subaru... It truly was invisible but..."

"Nan desu? My unseen hands... Being seen and only as long as the arms length?
Impossible! Impossible! Impossible! This is unreal! I refuse to believe! My diligence has been coated with the colour of Sloth! Curse you! Subaru was it?! Curse you: Subaru!
Wait a minute. I can see better! My old body! Ahhh it has my uncorrupted authority. All I have to do is take it!
[Executioner spikes formed]"