Arc 1 chapter 3: the world's strongest

Quick disclaimer. I am going to use the Japanese terminology for Jujutsu sorcerer because I had several problems while writing. It's because Re:zero world and JJK has a point of contact in terminology that is avoided in English, but have the same meaning in Japanese.

Jujutsu (curse arts) and Jujutsushi (c.a. sorcerers / shamans). They both share the same name in both verses, but entirely different power system.

I also noticed The words "sorcerer" and "sage" often overlaps within the Japanese language."

Anyways, enjoy:
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"Oi, kid, can you hear me?" a man offers an Appa: "do you want an Appa or not?"

"I need a moment." Subaru looked confused.

"Buy, or get lost! You're holding up a line"

Subaru reaches for his pocket not finding money, which serves to confuse him even more:

"What a rude guy, don't you remem-" as he reaches into his wallet he finds... 10 gold coins and 6 coins from his homeland.

"Huh?"

"Why do you seem so spoked as you've seen a ghost. You'll scare the customers away!"

"Right. I'll have one bag of appas. I have a gold coin."

The man takes it and starts packing.

"Hey mister, do you perhaps remember me by any chance."

"Kid, I would've remembered a face of a big shot bastard, who pays with gold coins. This is the first time that I've seen your ugly mug."

He hands him the bag and the change which he pockets you.

Subaru mindlessly walks to the same place he had been yesterday, however he decides to go in a different street:

"I think it's better to explore more of the city anyway." Subaru muses: "but not right now I need to think this trough."

He bites on apple and his mind starts working.

'I died. There is no way around it. The pain i remember is a bit too real to just be imagination, or some kind of vision.'

He lifts up his shirt to find no scar there.

'all my funds got returned too.'

He picked up the phone:

'Recent picture is only when I tried to figure out what happened to my eye. No Felt or old man Rom... I think that's my biggest clue to what happened: as if my time after standing in front of Appa guy somehow got deleted.'

He finished an appa throwing what remained and started eating another.

"hmmm" he looks at the sky.

'Yes it is about the exact same time it happened yesterday... or rather my perception of yesterday. Was I thrown in the same situation? This could be a parallel world with different sets of reoccurring events.'

"Cough up your money and we will let you live."

'I guess not. The circuis trio just arrived'
Subaru waves at them:
"Hey, just checking something. Do you guys remember me?"

"Look at this self important asshole." anorexic prisoner scoffs

"Why would we remember some shitstain like you?" said the midget.

"This isn't time to reminisce about old crew, but to pay yer fee" said the pirate ugly giant

"Hehehehe, even your dialogue is ironic as hell." Subaru facepalms