Arc 1 chapter 2: a person dressed in black

Subaru stood in front of the door, waiting for an answer. Right as his nerves were reaching the melting point:

"For a rat?"

'eh? This is severely lacking context. He stopped talking, and it sounded like a question. As if he is expecting an answer. Is this some kind of code'

"What's the deal, Did some jokester decide to annoy me and run."

'I have to think fast, well rat's are unpleasant whether they are describing a person or animal. So he would probably like to get rid of it...
Rat poison'

"Poison, the answer is poision"

"Hmmm, aren't you slow?" the gruff voice grumbles to himself, this time louder:
"for a whale"

"Easy, harpoon"

"To our noble dragon, we are:"

'what the hell? Why the sudden change in tone? We were talking about getting rid of-

"Nuisance"

"Ya got 2 out of 3"

Deep footsteps can be heard on wooden floors. Whoever is in there he is massive. The door opens, and indeed his sheer presence was intimidating... for an ordinary person that is.

"Who are you supposed to be?"

"My name is Natsuki Subaru, I have come to retrieve what Felt stole."

"Ya ain't getting it boy. Unless ya want to pay for it."

"Fine by me."

'no talent in his special abilities, but his body tells a different story. I think I still have him beat in that regard. No matter what: an ordinary person can't compare to even the weakest Jujutsu sorcerer... Except that guy who didn't possess any curse energy.'

"Can I offer you something to drink?"

"I don't drink alcohol, I'm too young for it"

"Really? You don't look like a 14 year old."

"What do you mean 14 year old? I am 17!"

"Then what the hell are ya complaining about, aren't ya a man? Do ya want booze or not?"

"That's still a no! Good grief, what was the name again? Lugunica?
Lugunicans start drinking at 15? That's honestly nasty as hell."

"So you're not from around here."

"Ummmm"

'would: transported to another world be believable, I guess not. I dare not to lie about any other country since I lack the knowledge'

"There actually exists an island nation behind the Great waterfall far east."

"Phahahahahaha, that's the most ridiculous story I have ever heard. I like ya crazy kid."

'I can't win, it seems.'

Suppressing laughter: "maybe not booze but I can still offer you some milk."

"Sure. Bottoms up. Bweh! What the hell is this, it's soo nasty!"

"Ya insult my kindness, I poured this from the bottom of my heart."

"More like from the bottom of your ass! This stuff should be illegal!"

"Honestly, what a rude brat ya are."

"Me? Rude? At least I don't give people unpleasant experiences."

"Gah, the nerve!"

"So... Felt. I presume she's coming here"