Chapter 137 - Backer (5)

Comenzar desde el principio

Meanwhile, PD Song Man-woo, observing Woojin’s silent face, swallowed nervously.

‘Gosh, it’s nerve-wracking just watching him read silently.’

Kang Woojin. Or rather, he was a fervent believer in Kang Totem. Despite the drama being a hit, he was so nervous that his hands were sweating. In a way, it was like being evaluated by Kang Totem.

Currently, PD Song Man-woo had resigned from the broadcasting station.

Although things related to ‘Hanryang’ were not completely wrapped up yet, they were mostly handled through handovers and occasional participation if needed. In other words,

PD Song Man-woo was now independent. He had taken the position of president at a new production company. Officially, that was the case, but he was more of a figurehead president.

There were two representatives.

PD Song Man-woo had to be seen as the face and chief director, and he first brought this drama synopsis to Kang Woojin for his first independent work. It was related to the promise made during the wrap-up party of Hanryang. Naturally knowing Woojin would be busy, PD Song Man-woo personally came all the way to this commercial shoot. Big shot or not, he maintained his manners.

‘I’m grateful that he even made time in his insane schedule.’

Naturally, his devotion towards Kang Totem was also a part of it.

At this point.

-Swish.

Kang Woojin, who had been pretending to read through the second synopsis, opened his mouth with an indifferent expression.

“PD-nim.”

“Yes yes, I’m listening, Woojin-ssi.”

“These two works, their scripts haven’t been released yet?”

Responding to the question, PD Song Man-woo with the goatee shook his head.

“They do exist, but they’re not complete yet. Both projects have only the first episode written. But since we haven’t decided which project to proceed with, we’re holding off on further development.”

“Is that so? Hmm-”

After a short hum, Woojin neatly stacked the two synopses and lowered his voice.

“Then, can I take a look at those incomplete scripts?”

“That’s no problem at all. But are you sure? I’m okay with just a hint. I was worried it might be a hassle for you.”

“It’s fine, please send them to me.”

PD Song Man-woo’s expression brightened instantly.

“Got it! So, you want both scripts, right?”

That would be the natural course. Kang Woojin solemnly nodded.

“Yes, both of them.”

“Okay! Haha, I’m at a loss with how busy Kang Totem-nim is. Then, I’ll organize and send the scripts to Woojin-ssi’s company.”

“No, if possible, please send them to my home.”

“Your home? Oh, okay, then I’ll send them to your house. Your schedule today – it ends at night, right?”

“Yes.”

At that moment.

-Knock knock.

There was a knock on the window of the van. Soon after, the back door of the van opened, and Choi Sung-gun, with his ponytail, appeared with a smiling face.