Erin raised his chin proudly. "Who are you to me? What right do you have to order me around?"

Stella acted as if nothing had happened. "I am the woman you've slept with. Does it work?"

These words rendered Erin speechless. He sat in silence for a few minutes before getting up and walking out.

When Stella saw him leave, the corners of her mouth suddenly sank, and her eyes were full of indifference and resentment.

Stella thought, "Erin, you'd better not fall in love with me, or I'll make you pay for all the harm I've suffered!"

As soon as Erin walked out of the ward, he bumped into Andrew, who had rushed over in a hurry. The moment their eyes met, Erin's eyes were instantly filled with monstrous hatred, and even the trace of affection he had for Stella earlier was suddenly suppressed.

Erin glared at Andrew coldly and slammed into Andrew's shoulder. After knocking Andrew aside, Erin lifted his foot and left resentfully.

Andrew turned around to look at the back of the figure, and his eyes were also filled with hatred. He didn't expect that after so many years, Andrew would come to find Stella again.

He didn't know what Erin was thinking. Erin clearly hated him, but Erin insisted on taking revenge on Stella. It was really contradictory.

However, no matter what Erin was thinking, from now on, Andrew would never let Erin bully Stella as Erin used to!

Andrew looked away and turned to walk to the ward. When he saw the wounds on Stella's body, the resentment in his eyes disappeared and was replaced by heartache.

"Stella, how are you feeling?"

"I'm fine."

Stella shook her head. Seeing that Andrew's face was also injured, she worriedly asked, "Andrew, why are you also injured?"

Feeling a little embarrassed, Andrew touched the scar on his face.

That night, Mr. Evans didn't let Andrew follow him. Out of worry, Andrew followed him secretly.

Seeing Mr. Evans enter the cemetery, Andrew thought that Mr. Evans wanted to talk to Ms. Garcia, so he didn't follow Mr. Evans in.

However, not long after, someone sent by Gloria suddenly carried Mr. Evans on his back.

Seeing that Mr. Evans had fainted and his wrist was covered with blood, Andrew thought that they had hurt Mr. Evans.

He rushed forward and wanted to take Mr. Evans away, but her failed and was locked up by Gloria's men for a few days...

Andrew didn't want to talk about it, so he said perfunctorily, "It's a long story. I'll tell you later."

Stella did not pursue the matter and said to him, "Andrew, I have made a lot of money over the years. Help me withdraw the money and give it to Ms. Miller."

When she rescued Ms. Garcia before, she promised that as long as Ms. Garcia woke up, she would help Ms. Garcia leaves money for Ms. Miller.

Although Ms. Garcia passed away not long after waking up, she had to keep her word to make up for her mistakes.

She was injured and couldn't move, so she could only ask Andrew for help. "The bank card is at home. Please go there and hand it to Ms. Miller and ask her to accept it."

Andrew nodded. After telling her to have a good rest, he turned around and left the hospital.

After Amelia pa*sed away, Eva locked herself up at home. She didn't go anywhere or eat anything and just sat in Amelia's room in a daze.