Chapter 430 - 431

Chapter 430 Huo Zhiqing calls Huo Zhiyao

Huo Zhiyao took Little Strawberry out to find a job the next day.

He had no job when he returned to China. He had a high-paying job abroad before, but he was serving foreigners anyway and was not very happy. So now that he is back, he naturally wants to find a satisfactory job here.

But when I was looking for a job, I had to leave Little Strawberry at home. It was too late to apply for an auntie job, so I had to take Little Strawberry with me.

He was going to check the company he was applying for. There was a shopping mall nearby. There was a children's play area on the sixth floor of the shopping mall. For how much money he paid, he could stay there for about half a day. He planned to stay there for an hour or two before applying for the job. Coming.

Little Strawberry is also very well-behaved. She knows that her father has to go to work, so she doesn’t make much noise. She is also obedient when she is placed in this day care center. The main reason is that she likes to eat snacks and so on. Just buy enough and put her there. Here, with some strawberries for her, she can watch TV quietly all day long.

The company that Huo Zhiyao is going to apply for is just a simple translator. What he has studied abroad over the years is not a corresponding major. He likes painting, so he studied painting abroad, but now he is not very good at it. He likes painting, but he doesn’t like it after being a professional for a long time. He has stayed abroad for so many years, and now the domestic market is in short supply of translators, so he took advantage of his stay abroad for so many years. The advantage of knowing English is that I plan to be an English translator. It is quite easy to find a job. Many multinational groups want to cooperate with foreign companies or open foreign channels, and they need some English translators who can follow them at any time.

When he finally left, he hugged Little Strawberry reluctantly.

Little Strawberry is here watching TV seriously. He especially likes to watch cartoons, which can be watched all afternoon. Now, not long after staying here, she wants to go to the toilet.

She wanted to tell the teacher when she was about to go to the toilet, but the care teacher here was not here either. She had to urinate urgently and wanted to go out at this moment.

When she went out, she saw a familiar person in front of her, so she rushed over, ran towards the person and gave him a hug. She hugged his thigh in front of him and called him: "Sichuan millet." Huo Zhiqing heard this

. Hearing the sound of milky milk, the whole person was startled. This little milk bag suddenly hugged his thigh and held him in front of him. He was stunned for a moment. He didn't expect that there would be someone here. You can see this little bun. The two of them are really destined to be together. I lowered my head and saw this person. I don’t know if her mother knows how to tie her hair. Her two little braids are swung around. It’s special. cute.

Huo Zhiqing saw the little milk bag and hadn't spoken yet. Su Tiantian next to him became impatient. The person who suddenly came out was very annoyed and pulled the girl's braid over to let her go. "Where did it come from?" Wild child? Are you polite? Where are your parents! Call your parents over, why do you suddenly rush out like this? What if something happens?"

Little Strawberry relaxed unhappily as this woman grabbed her hair. She hit him, pushed him, and stamped her feet angrily: "Don't touch me, you old woman, you old witch, you are a bad woman, don't touch me." Su

Tiantian heard this stinky kid say these His face turned green when he said that. He couldn't lose his temper when he looked at Huo Zhiqing, so he could only endure it and looked at Huo Zhiqing: "Dear, do you know this kid? This kid doesn't have any tutoring at all. How can you Maybe you know this kind of kid?"