Chapter 322 - 323

Chapter 322 It’s the husband’s fault

He is now as if he has a new wife, but what can he do? He chose his wife and loves her dearly, so there is nothing he can do except coax her.

Xiang Ziye patiently said to him as if coaxing a baby: "Changliu, I was wrong, it was my husband who was wrong. My husband is sorry for you. My husband apologizes to you. I shouldn't have given you so much to eat, and I shouldn't have done these things for you." You, otherwise, you eat all these, but only take one bite to taste it, so you will definitely not gain weight, and I will throw away the rest. What do you think?" Fu Changliu heard this flattering question, At least he

could accept it, so he nodded slightly, but he was still very angry, "Okay, I'll forgive you for now. Then you feed me." When

Xiang Ziye heard this, he hurried over to get it for him and delivered it to him personally. When Fuchangliu came to his mouth and offered him something to eat, Fuchangliu didn't do anything, just letting him serve him.

...

But after eating, Fu Changliu looked at his belly. Even though he knew it was a pregnant belly, he still felt fat. Moreover, he still had a three-dimensional chin. He looked down at his chin and realized that he was indeed fat. That’s it.

Xiang Ziye kept coaxing him against his will, saying that he was neither fat nor fat. Is this how he was not fat? How fat is this!

Xiang Ziye also kept saying that he was not fat. It seemed that Xiang Ziye was coaxing him so that he could lose himself and not notice that he was fat.

Fu Changliu had been so upset all day that he was so angry that he couldn't sleep. When he saw Xiang Ziye coming over to the bed, he kicked him and refused to let him go to bed.

Xiang Ziye was not angry when he saw him like this. He would never let go without being coaxed, so he took her feet directly and put them on the wooden barrel beside him. She was originally going to give them to him. I wash my feet, because it is very inconvenient for him to take a bath now and later, so I basically wash his feet because it is difficult for him to bend down and he can't see his feet.

If it hurts to bend over, give him a foot soak after giving him a bath. Because there will be edema later in pregnancy, foot soaking can relieve some pain, and the body and legs will feel much better.

Xiang Ziye is now a completely filial husband, and she is very worried about soaking his feet every day. There is never a day of rest.

Fu Changliu's feet were grabbed by Xiang Ziye, and Xiang Ziye said coaxingly: "Don't move, my husband will wash your feet." Fu Changliu lowered his head and looked at

Xiang Ziye who was washing his feet. He didn't complain much. Yes, after Xiang Ziye remarried him, he was indeed different from before.

Not only from before, but also from when the two of them were together five years ago, it was completely different.

In the past, Xiang Ziye really put himself in a superior position and looked down on Fuchangliu. He thought that he was with him because Fuchangliu liked him, so he always treated him with great disdain. Fuchangliu was so When he loves him, he relies on Fuchangliu's love to bully him. This is the legendary saying that those who are favored are confident, so he looks down on Fuchangliu. He always feels that Fuchangliu's love for him is deserved, so he relies on him. I like his various tricks. In the past, the two of them were not safe when playing together. Fuchangliu was weaker, so he always followed Xiang Ziye. In addition, Fuchangliu was naturally soft-tempered, and was typically easy to bully. Xiang Ziye No matter how Ziye bullied him, he was willing to do so because he liked someone.