Chapter 349 - 350

Chapter 349 Eat his leftover food and drink his leftover soda

It's quite uncomfortable. After all, I have to dig it out and dig out all the food I've eaten. When I dig it to the bottom, I vomit out all the food I just ate in my stomach. The vomiting is so clean that even the yellow bile water has to be vomited out. Especially The discomfort subsided after I vomited, but my face became ashen.

Ji Song doesn't believe that woman Ye Yunjian. Although that woman has done a lot to him, if he doesn't believe it, he doesn't believe it. He doesn't believe it from the bottom of his heart. No matter what she does, he still doesn't believe her.

That woman Ye Yunjian is too extreme and has too many methods, so she can only be careful. Song Mengfan himself didn't know when he had given her that mercury substance, so he was afraid that this woman would be so extreme and do the same hurtful thing to him.

He had always refused to eat from that woman, simply because he was afraid that she might have put something in the food.

I ate that woman's food just now just to stimulate Song Mengfan.

In the end, Song Mengfan didn't care at all.

That's pretty good.

...

Ji Song didn't eat much to begin with, but he was still hungry. Men eat a lot, and he was no exception. He didn't eat in the morning and waited to eat. As for the lunch at noon, he ended up vomiting all over it. Yes, he was quite hungry now. After vomiting, he went back inside.

Song Mengfan didn't know what he was doing now. He was staying outside. He saw that the food he put on the table had not been finished yet, and a lot of it was left there.

After calling him a waste in a low voice, he walked to the table and sat down to eat what he had left.

Song Mengfan just wanted to go out for some fresh air, so he went out to buy a bottle of soda and came back. When he came back, he saw Ji Song eating the leftover meal he had just eaten, and suddenly felt sick.

He walked over angrily with the soda, put it down and asked him: "Ji Song, are you sick? Why are you eating the leftovers of my food? Don't you know this is the leftovers I just ate?" You just saw what I ate with your own eyes. This is the food I ate. You still dare to eat it with my saliva moistened by me. Aren’t you a germophobe? You..." You really want to beat your mother to death

. he.

Ji Song was still eating the food with his head down seriously, not taking his words to heart at all. After hearing what he said, he raised his head and glanced at him, and continued to eat very happily, not caring at all that this was what he had just eaten. The rest is already covered in his saliva.

And he didn’t even change the chopsticks, he just ate with the same spoon and chopsticks he just ate with.

Song Mengfan had a mouthful of blood stuck in his chest and had the urge to vomit it out.

Ji Song raised his head and glanced at him. Seeing his angry look, he said reasonably: "Why are you talking about yourself like that? When did I say you were dirty? How could I dislike your saliva? Besides, we two Didn't I drink enough of your saliva when we kissed you? I didn't even dislike you."

Song Mengfan originally just wanted to scold him, but was so retorted by his words that his ears turned red and he became angry, " You...are you sick? Are we talking about the same thing? I said you should eat the rest of my food now. Didn't your wife bring you food just now? Isn't the food you eat delicious? Are you a pig? Why do you eat so much? You eat it yourself and you eat mine."