Singing Voice

It's been three days since Jungkook's rut started. To say I'm exhausted is an understatement. But every time his rut comes again I want it. I asked Jungkook about it and he said hybrids release a pheromone during their rut that their mate can't resist. Stupid pheromones. Jungkook told me this morning that he thinks his rut will end today. That works great because technically tomorrow is our day off of work. So, I can use tomorrow to rest and we can go back to work the next day.

Right now Jungkook is sleeping next to me in bed. These past few days have literally been sex, food, and sleep on repeat. Not to mention I can barely leave his side. Now that I think about it, I haven't taken a shower since the morning his rut started. That's pretty gross. I look over to Jungkook seeing him in a deep sleep. He's pretty out of it, if I take a quick enough shower he won't notice I'm gone. I quietly slip out of bed and go to the bathroom. I look back at Jungkook and he's still fast asleep. I close the bathroom and slip out the t-shirt I was wearing. I go into the shower and relax under the hot water. This feels so nice, and this is great alone time. I sigh and start washing my hair. This shower was honestly just what I needed. Once I finish washing my hair I go to grab the soap when someone turns me around.

"Jungkook?!"

"Hi babe." Jungkook ignores my shocked reaction and kisses me passionately. I feel his hands on my lower back.

"Wha- mmhh." He doesn't let me speak. He presses me against his body and starts kissing my neck. I try to suppress a moan. "What are you doing in here?!"

"Well, I woke up to find you not next to me. Once I realized you were in the shower, I thought of you naked and wet in here and it started up my rut." He hugs me tighter and I can feel how hard he is.

"Are we seriously going to do it in the shower?" His hands move to cup my butt. He squeezes it and I let out a squeak.

"Shower sex is a thing." He says bluntly and looks down at my naked body. "Besides, I know you're getting wet at the thought of it." I look at him shocked. How can he- how does he know... It's unfair that he can read me so easily, but I'm not backing down.

"It defeats the whole purpose of a shower!"

"You may say that, but..." He suddenly pushes me against the shower wall. "I think you're wet for me. Should I check?" Before I can respond he puts his hand between my thighs and rubs my clit. I gasp loudly not expecting it. "You seem pretty wet to me." He smirks.

"Jungkook, I... Ah!" He puts two fingers in my vagina and I throw my head back against the wall. I close my eyes enjoying the pleasure Jungkook's fingers are giving me.

"Were you going to say something babe?" He moves his fingers faster and I can feel my walls closing in on them. But it's not enough. I slowly open my eyes again and make eye contact with him.

"Just fuck me already." I whine. He leans in and kisses me.

"I plan to." Jungkook whispers huskily. He grabs my thighs and lifts me up only to push me back into the wall again. He thrusts his dick inside me.

"Aaaaahh!" I keep moaning as he goes even harder and deeper.

"I love hearing you moan for me. You love it when I'm rough on you, don't you?" I'm embarrassed to admit it, but...

"I..." I'm trying to talk as Jungkook only goes faster. "I do." I say shyly.

"Y/n..." He kisses me again and I part my mouth so his tongue goes in. His thrusts become sloppier and I feel his hands grip my thighs harder. When our lips part I lean my head down on his shoulder.

"Jungkook... I'm so close..." At this point I'm basically breathless.

"Me too babe." I cum a few seconds after he says that and follows me. We relax for a moment before Jungkook slowly puts me down. I hold onto him so that I don't loose my balance.