Pool Party

I lay down my three bathing suits on my bed. I told Jungkook he gets to choose which one he wants me to wear. However, I already know which one he will choose. There's a strapless pink two piece one that I know he won't choose. Then there's a green one piece but it has a very low v-neck. So I think he's going to end up choosing the black two piece. It has a high waisted bottom and a frilly top.

"Jungkook! I have my bathing suits out for you to pick!" I call out to him and he comes in the bedroom.

"There's three options." I point to them on the bed. He takes his time and looks at each of them. I feel like he's some fashion designer judging the bathing suits. That's how serious he's taking this.

"The black one." I knew it. I grabbed the bathing suit and turned to him.

"Great, now are you almost ready to go?" He was already wearing his swim trunks and a shirt.

"Yeah. I can put your bag and our towels in the car."

"Thank you Kookie. I'll just get changed and we can go." I changed in the bathroom and then put a beach dress over my bathing suit. I walked to the car and Jungkook had everything ready so we headed to Namjoon and Seokjin's house. Once we got there a knocked on the door Seokjin opened the door.

"Hey guys!" We said hi back. "Everyone is already at the pool so you can head over. I am just going to get a few snacks."

"Ok, Seokjin." He heads to the kitchen and we go to the living room. I open the slider door to go outside to the pool.

"Jungkook! Get in we are about to play water basketball! You're my partner!" Taehyung shouts. I noticed Jimin and Hoseok already in the pool. Jungkook looks at me and I nod at him to join them. He doesn't wait for a second longer and take his shirt off and jumps into the pool. He pops up from the water and and he runs his hand through his wet hair. I can't help but look at his bare chest. The water on him just makes him more hot. Sadly the water is at his stomach blocking my view of his abs. Stupid water. I look around for a seat to put my stuff down and I see Yoongi laying on a pool chair. I put my stuff down, take my dress off and sit on the chair next to him.

"Hi Yoongi, you don't want to play the game with the rest of them?" He opens his eyes and looks at me.

"No, I prefer to stay dry." I laughed. Same old Yoongi. He never liked going in the pool or ocean. He would rather sleep in the sun. I lay down in my chair. I look around again and I don't see Namjoon anywhere.

"Where is Namjoon?"

"Seokjin made him go to the grocery store to get fruit. He's getting some strawberries."

"Ooh! I love strawberries!"

"That's why I told him make sure it's one of the fruits he gets. Just for my princess." Awe that's sweet of Yoongi.

"I'm shocked you remember that."

"How can I not? You had it for a snack everyday. You would pout all day if we ran out and you couldn't get more until the next day." He's not wrong. There was always a container of it the fridge. Don't get me wrong I love other fruit too! But strawberries are the best.

"Not every day..." I mumbled. I tried to downplay my love for strawberries but Yoongi just gives me a look like he doesn't believe me. "Don't look at me like that! I always had to buy oranges for you or else you would get cranky like an old man."

"I am not an old man..." He grumbles. Just like an old man would do.

"Whatever you say Yoongles." He glares at me but it just causes me to laugh. Yoongi starts to laugh with me. I was so absorbed in my conversation with Yoongi that I didn't even realize that Seokjin and Namjoon came outside. Suddenly a bowl of strawberries was being held in front of me. I look up and see that it was Namjoon holding them.