Picnic Date

To say I'm nervous is an understatement. I just want this date to go well. Jess helped me plan everything. I'm hoping this whole thing isn't going to be too girly for him. But every time I bring that up, Jess tells me I'm overthinking it. I know she's right. But I can't help but think that's he's not going to like it. It's a stupid thought, I know. While Jungkook was getting dressed, I put everything in the car. That way he doesn't see any of it. I am now waiting in the living room for him.

"I'm ready Y/n! Let's go in our date!" He comes over to me jumping excitedly. I giggle seeing him jump around like a kid in a candy store.

"Calm down Kookie."

"I can't! Especially since you said this place is special to you." Seeing how excited he is makes me less nervous. Jess is right, he'll like it.

"We'll let's get in the car." On the ride there 10,000 hours by Dan + Shay and Justin Bieber came on the radio. Jungkook starts singing along and I can't help the shocked look that shows on my face. His singing voice is so beautiful! Once the song ends I had to speak up. "I loved your voice Kookie! It was so good!" He blushes, getting shy that I complimented him.

"Thanks Y/n."

"I really mean it Jungkook. You know, Yoongi has told me that he needs a vocalist for some of his songs. Maybe you could do it?" When Yoongi told me this I wondered why he needed one. He showed me a song the first day I visited his music studio of him singing. But he said that he needs someone who is a tenor and has a soft voice. Someone who can hit the high notes that he wrote in the songs. I think Jungkook could be that person.

"I don't know Y/n... He probably needs someone who's a trained vocalist."

"Yoongi wouldn't care about that. If you have a great voice, you have a great voice. That's it. We can at least ask him about it."

"Ok Y/n." Once we get to the park, I unload the stuff I had in the trunk. "Are we having a picnic?" He asked.

"Yep! Can you hold this bag?" He nods and takes it from me. The bag had the blanket, plates, and silverware. I took the bag that had the food. "Let's go." I walk him over to the back of the park where the woods are. In the corner, there's a path that goes farther into the woods. After a minute of Jungkook and I walking, the trees open up. There's a small hill and I put our stuff there.

"This place is really cool Y/n." Jungkook says looking around us.

"Isn't it? I thought it would be a great place for you to run around in your bunny form."

"Can I right now?" Jungkook jumps up and down excitedly. "You won't mind?"

"Not at all Kookie, go." He doesn't waste anymore time and changes to his bunny form. As he runs around, I start to set up the picnic. I lay the blanket down and get the plates and silverware out. As I sit in the blanket, I pull out some fruit. Suddenly, I feel something soft on my thigh. I look at my thigh and see that it's Jungkook. "Hi Kookie." He goes to the container of fruit and squeaks. "Do you want some?" I asked and he squeaks again saying yes. I open up the container and grab a blueberry. He takes it from my hand and eats it. I give him a few more and then he decides to run off somewhere. So I go back to setting up the picnic. Once I'm done, I call for Jungkook as I'm closing the basket. When I don't hear a response I turn my head towards the open area where I last saw him and he's not there. "Jungkook?" Suddenly someone tackles me down onto the blanket. "Aaaaahhh!"

"Y/n!" He's on top of me hugging my side. "Can we eat now? I'm hungry." He gets off of me and sits up.

"That's why you tackled me? Because your hungry?" I look at him confused. He holds his hand out for me to take. I take his hand and he sits me up.